Coronavirus - Part Two.

Guest sibon
11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Anyone remember the scene in the excellent satire of Monty Python's Meaning of Life when the two blokes turn up to rip out a mans organs while he's still alive as he carried a donor card, they have him laid out screaming cutting his vital organs from his body as his wife looks on and says "well if its for the good of society" a good portion of the goons on here are that wife.

Interesting report from the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare where they state that 9 out of 10 covid "deaths" were where people had existing associated causes that contributed to their deaths, the causes were listed as dementia, chronic heart disease, diabetes, hypertension and chronic lower respiratory disease.

Nice to see that Toppanory has been given a new season.

8 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Incoherent.

It’s Friday. Give the lad a break. He’s been out all week, single handedly propping up U.K. Plc.

Surely such an upstanding man deserves to get a little “incoherent “ on a Friday night.

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

It’s Friday. Give the lad a break. He’s been out all week, single handedly propping up U.K. Plc.

Evidence?

Guest sibon
2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Evidence?

It’s obvious.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

It’s obvious.

I've not seen him propping up UK plc once this week. Not even once.

If this was a proper propping up, I would expect to have seen him propping up on every street.

You've been gullible, you have. And watched too much MSM.

21 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Incoherent.

So what.

Must try harder.

Incoherent - only if you try not to understand plain English because it doesn't suit your narrative.

The attempts at humour have started again, bed time.

Goodnight to the gullible.

I'm not propping up UK PLC just doing our bit to keep in running while the scared stay hidden away, at least you can't blame us grafters for the NI hike and the tax rises to follow, we didn't cheat the furlough system, we were far to busy, pity I can't really have a nice holiday to spend the bonus money, oh well.

Guest sibon
6 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I've not seen him propping up UK plc once this week. Not even once.

If this was a proper propping up, I would expect to have seen him propping up on every street.

You've been gullible, you have. And watched too much MSM.

Haha. More attempts at humour from the brainwashed and gullible.

I get my facts from independent thinkers. Thank you. You should open your eyes.

I got my ignore button from a reputable supplier too. So it works 😆

Maybe the inability to block someone goes hand in hand with the inability to follow reason.

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

I got my ignore button from a reputable supplier too. So it works 😆

You haven't swallowed that nonsense have you.  I've been doing risk assessments for twenty years. Reputable suppliers are communists, unless the ignore button is properly fit-tested. They're only as good as a colander in the rain. Life of Brian is full of arrogant know-it-alls. You lot are like arrogant know-it-all #1.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

You haven't swallowed that nonsense have you.  I've been doing risk assessments for twenty years. Reputable suppliers are communists, unless the ignore button is properly fit-tested. They're only as good as a colander in the rain. Life of Brian is full of arrogant know-it-alls. You lot are like arrogant know-it-all #1.

Even a colander will protect you from rain. Try it and see.

Admittedly, a full head fit P1020 head trumpet is better.

But if you get caught in a thunderstorm, with only a colander, be thankful for what you have

Just now, sibon said:

Even a colander will protect you from rain. Try it and see.

Admittedly, a full head fit P1020 head trumpet is better.

But if you get caught in a thunderstorm, with only a colander, be thankful for what you have

Rain only affects the over 80s. Colanders are for lettuce. Israel has given everybody booster colanders so it's clear they don't work. I can't believe how gullible some people are.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Rain only affects the over 80s. Colanders are for lettuce. Israel has given everybody booster colanders so it's clear they don't work. I can't believe how gullible some people are.

This has been the most coherent and enlightening discussion of Covid on this thread for weeks. Thank you for your respectful comments.

I’m still backing the Coyote, unless the dog is specially bred.

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

This has been the most coherent and enlightening discussion of Covid on this thread for weeks. Thank you for your respectful comments.

I’m still backing the Coyote, unless the dog is specially bred.

Thank you for the SAGE advice, I too shall back the Coyote.

Have I mis-read something, or are Morrisons Supermarkets contemplating withdrawing sick pay for their un-vaccinated members of staff?