Coronavirus - Part Two.

That said the Dr Hargreaves bloke who we were put into who said ,if you are male and had 1 injection of the vaccine you are infertile.

Asymptomatic transmission is a myth, it will all come out in time, the frightened will just stay frightened (and extremely selfish).

Nope, 'zero asymptomatic transmission' that is the absolute top. Why would you self-isolate when you know you can not transmit? Why would you wear a mask when you have no symptoms? Heck, why get tested when you can self-diagnose ... none of the other respiratory viruses are about at the moment. Why do you need to test hospital dischargees before sending them to the care home?

Edited by Carbuncle

9 minutes ago, sibon said:

I see that Dr Top is giving us the benefit of his knowledge about asymptomatic transmission.

Someone please let him know that it is one of the most successful evolutionary traits of viruses. It’s one of  the main ways that they get around.

All the more reason to mask up and keep a respectful distance.

From someone who can't discern between mandatory and guidance I'll take this with a large pinch of salt.

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Asymptomatic transmission is a myth, it will all come out in time, the frightened will just stay frightened (and extremely selfish).

Source please - you're always reluctant to quote the source of your "facts";

with one exception where you were months late for the party -

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/473199-coronavirus-part-two/page/532/?tab=comments#comment-8427236

Edited by Longcol

... and what is this contact tracing nonsense? No symptoms means no transmission. Unbelievable.

Guest sibon

Whilst we are having this chat about whether Dr Tops is the leading authority on Covid or not, my daughter has just sent me her pcr result

Positive. Not a surprise, because I delivered her some stuff yesterday. She’s caught it from a lad with no symptoms, who turned up at the pub, knowing that his girlfriend had it. No mask . Thought the rules didn’t apply to him. Four people ill, six in isolation.  All working zero hours contracts, so losing money.

Some people are just nobs.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

... and what is this contact tracing nonsense? No symptoms means no transmission. Unbelievable.

Don't you catch it from toilet seats?

Guest sibon
7 hours ago, top4718 said:

From someone who can't discern between mandatory and guidance I'll take this with a large pinch of salt.

I can.

It seems that you couldn’t read my post properly.

Edited by sibon

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Don't you catch it from toilet seats?

Only if the toilet seat has symptoms.

4 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Only if the toilet seat has symptoms.

Presumably paid for by the government 😎

9 minutes ago, sibon said:

Positive. Not a surprise, because I delivered her some stuff yesterday. She’s caught it from a lad with no symptoms, who turned up at the pub, knowing that his girlfriend had it. No mask . Thought the rules didn’t apply to him. Four people ill, six in isolation.  All working zero hours contracts, so losing money.

Sorry to hear that. Some people are nobs.