If You Could Live Your Life Again,what Would You Change ?

Do you ever ever think to yourself of something you didn’t do, but wish you had ? 
NO.
I suppose youve heard my wish before but its still the same. I wasted 4 years working in an office before going to train as a state registered nurse. Although my wage as a student nurse was exactly half of what I earned in an office, I never regretted it, and soon caught up moneywise when I qualified.

What was your wish?, i didn't hear it.

So..... what would you change ? , is there anything you regret ? Would you have done anything differently ? Married a different person ?

I wouldn't change anything. I have no regrets. I wouldn't do anything differently.

I have never married.!

Come on now it’s nearly New Years Eve . Wish upon a Star for a laugh.
See you all in the New Year.

Laters you...T.C. :)

Edited by FinBak

Regrets I have a few,

But then again too few to mention.

It’s how I have reacted to experiences in my life, that makes me who I am today. And for that I am thankful.  I would to tell my Younger self.. that  the rubbish life throws at you..it throws at everyone else, regardless of their status. It’s how you deal with the rubbish life throws, that determines who you are! LIfe is what YOU make it. 
I’m in my 40s now but took me a long time to get to a happy place..and there’s still some distance to go. 

1 hour ago, DEE78 said:

It’s how I have reacted to experiences in my life, that makes me who I am today. And for that I am thankful.  I would to tell my Younger self.. that  the rubbish life throws at you..it throws at everyone else, regardless of their status. It’s how you deal with the rubbish life throws, that determines who you are! LIfe is what YOU make it. 
I’m in my 40s now but took me a long time to get to a happy place..and there’s still some distance to go. 

Great thinking here !

I wish I had found Jesus Christ at a much younger age, and lived by Christian principals, it would have saved me much grief, and silly poor choices I made. I would have found a Christian Husband, served the Lord full time, and hope to save others, to enter his Kingdom. I street witness now, and he is my first priority, along with my beautiful family, and my dogs.

1 hour ago, Delphene said:

I wish I had found Jesus Christ at a much younger age, and lived by Christian principals, it would have saved me much grief, and silly poor choices I made. I would have found a Christian Husband, served the Lord full time, and hope to save others, to enter his Kingdom. I street witness now, and he is my first priority, along with my beautiful family, and my dogs.

I think religion comes along naturally as you age. I was brought up a Catholic but left because I didn’t agree with some of their teachings. Now as I get older I’ve realised there is only one God but not different religions.

I'd probably not change anything, except maybe the time when I accidentally attended a Hamas supporters party in east London, (awkward) but funny.

I'm  thankful not religious,  so I've never been tied to any of the religious Dogma other people seem to be held down by, although I do seem to fit in with a Luciferian philosophy.