Racial abuse to a group of women in Attercliffe.

integrate?where have i heard that before?

i went to dubai for a holiday.i seen brits who lived there for 20 odd years and yet they could'nt bother with learning arabic.Did'nt bother with mingling with the local population.

have you went to spain or greece?seen our folk come in gatecrashing with alcohol and general disorder?

The point is some people will integrate and some will not.Some will come over and mingle with the population and some will keep to their selves.Some will respect the law of the land they immigrate to and some will not

no if you respect the law and treat everyone with decency and mind your own business then the less likely the chance of conflict with me.

the thing is mate there will be some who will mingle and some who won't.Its life.just like someone who eats the same sort of dish and some who try out new things.

Yeah- 'their' bigots deserve a "dry slap"(Frank Butcher) as sure as ours do?

you're guna get slated for that... i made a joke about Koreans eating dogs the other day, the common was as welcome as a fart in a funeral service.

bigots?Are you saying that if a person does'nt mingle with the genral population then that person is bigot?

because the force is strong within them.they see things we can't

I see. They're pretty crackerjack round our way though, often causing major disturbances in said force our kid.

Sounds so nice and simple when you put it like that. some people will mix, some won't, thats just life. aww how sweet.

Reality is, this country has gone to the dogs, we are scared of saying what we feel, the youth have lost all sense of how to talk correctly without saying 'innit' and 'yer get me'. We are all 'racist' for pointing out that the english identidy is fading away and that in half a centuries time, many of our major cities will be white minority. You may see that as progress, a good thing, but I sadly don't. Why can't all immigrants be like the chinese, they don't have stupid chips on their shoulders and roam the streets in gangs. They don't pose a threat to our culture, so why do so many other groups have to!?!

Sounds so nice and simple when you put it like that. some people will mix, some won't, thats just life. aww how sweet.

Reality is, this country has gone to the dogs, we are scared of saying what we feel, the youth have lost all sense of how to talk correctly without saying 'innit' and 'yer get me'. We are all 'racist' for pointing out that the english identidy is fading away and that in half a centuries time, many of our major cities will be white minority. You may see that as progress, a good thing, but I sadly don't. Why can't all immigrants be like the chinese, they don't have stupid chips on their shoulders and roam the streets in gangs. They don't pose a threat to our culture, so why do so many other groups have to!?!

the country has gone to the dogs?and whose fault is that?the guy who say 'hav ye see my rasta bruva bombaclaat'

what are you scared of saying?go say it.But hey i think you just gave away yourself.You are scared of your identity being tarnished.there are armies coming in to wipe out the white majority.you want immigrants to be like chinese. because they don't pose a threat to your culture?err hello china is not england.mandarin ain't english.as for gangs,you mean those responsible for the death of those chinese cocklepickers a few years ago not to mention those bringing in illegal chinese immigrants via trucks resulting in suffocating deaths

mate.do not streotype people because of 'groups'.i am black yet i don't have a 'chip on my shoulder and do not roam the streets with my 'crew'

then again that is futile.most people point out negatives rather than positives.

the country has gone to the dogs?and whose fault is that?the guy who say 'hav ye see my rasta bruva bombaclaat'

what are you scared of saying?go say it.But hey i think you just gave away yourself.You are scared of your identity being tarnished.there are armies coming in to wipe out the white majority.you want immigrants to be like chinese. because they don't pose a threat to your culture?err hello china is not england.mandarin ain't english.as for gangs,you mean those responsible for the death of those chinese cocklepickers a few years ago not to mention those bringing in illegal chinese immigrants via trucks resulting in suffocating deaths

mate.do not streotype people because of 'groups'.i am black yet i don't have a 'chip on my shoulder and do not roam the streets with my 'crew'

then again that is futile.most people point out negatives rather than positives.

And what are the positives?

Chinese people?

Hang on, and I'm simply looking at the last post here because there seem to be some inconsistencies.

First sentence, how, exactly, has the country gone to the dogs? And I do agree that it would be nicer to hear correctly structured sentences, but that's an education issue, not a national identity matter.

Second sentence. I'm Irish and very proud of it. We have, as does Scotland and I believe Wales (might be wrong on that one) a day off, well we get 2 ;) , for our Patron Saint, and it still astonishes me why the English don't get a day on holiday as well. So I'm not having a go at the English. Unfortunately, you then bring colour into it. Why???? Are there no black British, or English? Are there no people who have spent their lives in Glasgow who are of wholly Indian descent who are Scottish? So if indigenous people (meaning people who were born here) aren't white, they should be repatriated to a place where they have never been????????? I actually think it would be a good thing to have a day for the English to be proud of who they are and celebrate it (we get one so why shouldn't they?).

And then the third sentence, which I find so utterly appalling (even more than the previous one): after your rant about (paraphrased) "Britain not being white", you then *advocate* a particular nation (one made up of over a thousand million * people, just like India, with over a thousand dialects/languages), because they (inferred) 'comply', as being (paraphrased) "ok to stay here because they're ok, they are".

So the yellow ones, if they're from China, but not Japan, Laos, Vietnam, N/S. Korea, Eastern Siberia, Native Alaskans (part of the US, that nice white place that NEVER causes any trouble), or any other place with the yellow ones (apologies for any offence caused) are ok?

And as for the fourth sentence, maybe your own innate English guilt, makes you worry about your 'English' culture (so well created by the Danes, Norse, Germans, French, oh, too many to carry on), has made you feel so persecuted by the people your forefathers oppressed afterwards in such a penis envying way, that you have to spit your venom at anyone who doesn't look or think like you.

"So have ye sowed, so shall ye reap"; paraphrased from a Jewish hippy, apparently, quite popular in these parts until a bloke wanted a divorce, when that made HIM the head of everything. And he was your best king apparently.

Irish I may be, but NOT a practicing Catholic, and CERTAINLY not a practicing racist.

Your racist bile makes me ill in the extreme.

"May your God go with you"

*thousand million being an American billion, not a British billion

Chinese people?

Look! It's OK! A sixth of the people, speaking thousands of different languages over a huge amount of the land surface of the planet are really nice.

Because the entire lot are just the same as anyone from nice old England. I know it's true, you just have to read sweeping statements from anyone on here. Then you know it's right.

Honest.

If its the youth then its because they have endured racist abuse for much of their lives and find it difficult to turn the other cheek. QUOTE]

Oh boo hoo .These poor young men being racially abused so much they now are so full of rage they take it out on anyone ? Yeah right.I know loads of people who have taken racial abuse for years and they dont go round attacking people and abusing folks like a great deal of asian youths seem to these days.Only when people stop looking for excuses as to why people behave in this manner and punish them accordingly will such behavior decline

Wait! I didn't think that was an excuse for their behaviour, just an explanation. I think what happened stinks. Please quote me only if you appreciate the context.

cheers.

My brother was murdered by black people.

What am I to do ?