Anyone else off today?

just wondered if anyone else was off today, enjoying the lovely sunshine, i actually got a little burnt yesterday, i was only sat out for an hour or 2!i love the weather being like this makes everyone seem so much happier!:)

shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!!!!

Am working AGAIN until 5pm and all the sun will've gone by then!!!!!

:@(

I'm off, but have housework to do! I think I might stay indoors during the hottest part of the day though. Have a good day.

im off, and not back at work until tuesday! :D

If you're off today, what on earth are you doing sat in front of a computer when you could be out there in the sunshine...???

If you're off today, what on earth are you doing sat in front of a computer when you could be out there in the sunshine...

...in a beer garden. Grrr. :(

If you're off today, what on earth are you doing sat in front of a computer when you could be out there in the sunshine...???

laptop & wireless connection :loopy:

Hmm I wish. In celebration of the weather I have decided I will leave 30 mins early though

No, and we dont finish any earlier on a Friday, here till 5pm! :(

xxx

just wondered if anyone else was off today, enjoying the lovely sunshine, i actually got a little burnt yesterday, i was only sat out for an hour or 2!i love the weather being like this makes everyone seem so much happier!:)

Yes- two lovely weeks OFF WORK!:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I'm off work today, sat in the garden with the laptop and my dog and will later be joined by stella.

There are no neighbours around... so no loud music or kids and my dog is keeping their vile cats away. There's no noisey DIY or lawn mowers and out here I cant hear the door to door salesmen knocking or the phone ring. The birds are singing, the air is clean and all is peaceful.

I'm bored.