What Are You Wearing Today

I am wearing a pair of black trousers bright yellow top with my gold belt n shoes and wearing my gold jewellry 2day. hair up in a ponytail.

Not impressed i couldn't have today off, but hey ho. :)

today I'm sporting a black shirt with silvery pinstripes of differeing widths from 1 to 5 mm. a nice pair of jeans, distressed look, very soft and comfy to wear, black chelsea boots, black socks, black boxers..... I like black ok? :D

Oh and I'm wearing glasses as usual and considering getting a bleach kit to redo my hair tonight.

Condisering the whole week I've been tryying to perfect the 50's rocker/rockabilly/old school tattoo chick look - to varying degrees of success, I've decided to have a day off in aid of a charity day at work.

We are haveing a football/world cup themed day so I am wearing cropped jeans and a t-shirt that says "come on Boys" (and has a St. Georges cross on it, earrings that say "Come on England" and pigtails in my hair - each with bobbles that sport the St Georges Flag on them!!

Yellow Y-fronts (they used to be white) and a string vest with egg and ketchup stains on the front. Oh, and a pair of 18-hole Dr Martins. Let me tell you, the ladies are lovin' it.

MMmm mmm u sound mint!!!!

:cool:

Archived