Kingdom Contacts

i used to work with him, and yes a lad can appreciate if another is good looking!! just like i can appreciate if a woman is good looking or not

fairynuff, there yo go then lisa&stacey - looks like your beer goggles may be a little faulty. personally im not seeing the attraction to baldness and glasses like but each to their own :rolleyes:

:love:

fairynuff, there yo go then lisa&stacey - looks like your beer goggles may be a little faulty. personally im not seeing the attraction to baldness and glasses like but each to their own :rolleyes:

your makin it sound bad he shaves his head and wears the cutiest glasses he had alot of girls around him:love:

:love:

your makin it sound bad he shaves his head and wears the cutiest glasses he had alot of girls around him:love:

perhaps they were all other girls with the same agenda after the free drinks etc.... Just cos other girls are after a bloke i dont think that necessarily makes them attractive. If you think hes that great go back but be prepared for some catfights with the other girls if they are after him too ;)

perhaps they were all other girls with the same agenda after the free drinks etc.... Just cos other girls are after a bloke i dont think that necessarily makes them attractive. If you think hes that great go back but be prepared for some catfights with the other girls if they are after him too ;)

he is proberly married and am not after a boyfriend i just said he was nice also helpful:cool: