Kingdom Contacts

its ok :) i have seen that thread i think she is sad trying to get free drinks like you said why not be a member

or go on cheaper nights? wednesdays are really good when its on during uni term time, not quite as much dance music but in a lot of ways its better cos you dont have to put up with all the drooling idiot blokes who are out on the pull :thumbsup:

:gag:

i used to work with him, and yes a lad can appreciate if another is good looking!! just like i can appreciate if a woman is good looking or not

sorry mate ive just seen your picture on your profile via faceparty

and your not that good looking yourself

yes i am a man but come on your a "wanna be" "wish you was robbie williams":gag:

:gag:

sorry mate ive just seen your picture on your profile via faceparty

and your not that good looking yourself

yes i am a man but come on your a "wanna be" "wish you was robbie williams":gag:

where bouts did i state i was good looking??

im a robbie williams wannabe?? just because we share the same christian name doesnt necessarily make me want to be him......

now if i could be anyone, id be superted :D

you look and are older than me,

texas pete had that great hat, but he was mean, mean i tell you

:o i cant look that old, i still get ID'd for lottery tickets - not that they can seriously think im only 15 (they only nearly 10 years out)! :rolleyes: I belive that you are just jealous of my youthful looks and that is why you try to scare me with tales of mean men in hats....:suspect:

:o i cant look that old, i still get ID'd for lottery tickets - not that they can seriously think im only 15 (they only nearly 10 years out)! :rolleyes: I belive that you are just jealous of my youthful looks and that is why you try to scare me with tales of mean men in hats....:suspect:

you only get ID'd cause ya like 3'7" :D

Archived