Kingdom Contacts

What a fantastic thread - I'm new to the forum and on seeing this thread I'm glad that it did not disappoint! :D Seems most of you hold the same 'high' opinions of Kingdom as me.

ClassyBird22 - these guys are 'extracting the Michael' love, don't ask the big guy with the goatie to take you to exit 10, unless of course you're not quite as classy as you say. If you do want free drinks: like folks have said either give Kingdom a call or visit their website and send them a message. You would be way better off going somewhere else though.

What a fantastic thread - I'm new to the forum and on seeing this thread I'm glad that it did not disappoint! :D Seems most of you hold the same 'high' opinions of Kingdom as me.

ClassyBird22 - these guys are 'extracting the Michael' love, don't ask the big guy with the goatie to take you to exit 10, unless of course you're not quite as classy as you say. If you do want free drinks: like folks have said either give Kingdom a call or visit their website and send them a message. You would be way better off going somewhere else though.

Will someone tell me what the hell EXIT 10 is - enquiring minds want to know :suspect: