MegaMac at McDonalds!

:o :o 714 calories, thats quite a bit, thats a third of a man`s daily intake of calories, I shall stick to my lettuce leaves and tomatoes. :)

I'm going to have to do some serious workout today after I've had that burger.

Mind you its a nice day for it today- so I will be doing them in the garden in the sun :hihi:

Bring back the Big Tasty - I loved those. The only thing I ever went to McDs for and they had to stop selling it :(

Now your talking :thumbsup:

Now that was a burger... I was honestly grief struck when that went :(

Bring it back McDonalds! - me love you long time.

LOL @ the McWhiners, gonna change the world by slagging McDonalds of on a forum? Pathetic :hihi:

Who's slagging 'em off? I'm just having a laugh:D

You can choose not to eat there but that isn't enough for the McBores, they have to lecture people. Sad, sad, sad...

Had a humourotomy have we?:D.

Had a humourotomy have we?:D.

Could be a McAddict - especially with a name like invalid... or suffering from McObesity.

In all seriousness, I prefer my own home-made burgers, they're freakin delicious, no gurkins and about 5,000 times the size yet with less fat.

You can choose not to eat there but that isn't enough for the McBores, they have to lecture people. Sad, sad, sad...

Unfortunately you can't choose not to pay with your McTaxes for the McHeartBypasses everyone will need once they've McChosen to eat all this, can you.

That's true - and the irreparable damage to the rainforest which is destroying tribal societies in South America, changing our climate massively and causing wars between landowners and environment activists (which is obviously very boring for invalid). Still, as long as everyone's 'lovin it' there's McF**k-all anyone can do about it.

McB****x

Archived