Hillsborough - Who drove through mother duck and 7 ducklings?

Im not sure how you can comment if you haven’t even seen the video!

It is a minimal view view down the side of a car.

The car is seen to come from the right and run over the ducks. No one in their right minds can say that the car is speeding or swerving or changing lanes to hit them.

It cannot be seen if the driver has a maniacal grin or high forehead ( I believe that is the sign of a rampant duck killer ).

It is a clip of a car negotiating a junction safely in regard to other road users and pedestrians. ( not including ducks )

---------- Post added 16-05-2018 at 09:01 ----------

Oh my god! They are ducks. I really cannot believe you made that comment. Or maybe you said it with tongue in cheek. If so then well played and I will play along.

Maybe we should ask the council to erect a monument.:)

Arrogance is a horrible trait.

Not speeding though, just faster than the cars in front of it to get through the lights and then getting into the left hand lane instead of joining the queue of cars in the right hand one. Nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

I think you are watching a different video love.

Guest makapaka
I think when I moved my car this morning I may have run over a few ants. Will be going to hand myself in at Snig Hill later.

But were you accelerating at the time?

If you werent it’s fine - if you were you should be done for driving without due care and attention and imprisoned.

Not speeding though, just faster than the cars in front of it to get through the lights and then getting into the left hand lane instead of joining the queue of cars in the right hand one. Nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

You described it as accelerating and swerving, and we've already established that there was something in the road and they either couldn't see it or stop in time. :roll:

---------- Post added 16-05-2018 at 10:38 ----------

The car is seen to come from the right and run over the ducks. No one in their right minds can say that the car is speeding or swerving or changing lanes to hit them.

I guess Emma must be out of her mind then, it wasn't my description... :hihi:

You described it as accelerating and swerving, and we've already established that there was something in the road and they either couldn't see it or stop in time. :roll:

Accelerating to get through the lights yet, not to run over a row of ducks. And swerving to join the left hand lane and not the right, both lanes you are entitled to join at that junction.

Hope this helps.

Just like a row of small ducklings on a busy dual carriageway, then?

Did they run out in front of a car? No, they didn't. :roll:

This may well not be the drivers fault, I don't think we can tell, then again it might be the drivers fault, we still can't tell.

Did they run out in front of a car? No, they didn't. :roll:

This may well not be the drivers fault, I don't think we can tell, then again it might be the drivers fault, we still can't tell.

If it is his fault, social media has decreed he must hang.