The George Hirst Saga..

top4718

He hasn't started him though. There is no disputing the lads talent but he cant dominate games from spending the majority of his time on the bench!

Very true Speedy but effective when he does come on. His recent bout of glandular fever may have been a factor in his lack of starts.

Did Wilder have a crystal ball, he wasn’t starting before he had it?

Results and performances from the other strikers denied him a starting place. I think CW knows what he is doing.

Was it a good goal?

Must be a dull game if you are posting on here instead of watching.

Other duties to fulfil but thanks for asking.

I still don't really understand the points people are making about David Brooks on here.

Not sure if it's 'he can't be that good if he hardly starts' or 'Wilder must he clueless not to start him.'

Either way, this is why none of us are football managers.

What did you think of the goal SNG? Good match?

What did you think of the goal SNG? Good match?

I had tickets to go with my other half, but I've had the flu for nearly a week now so my Owl Dad did the honours and accompanied her instead! You've got some good uns. ;)

I've heard it was very well worked, will definitely catch some highlights tonight.

I had tickets to go with my other half, but I've had the flu for nearly a week now so my Owl Dad did the honours and accompanied her instead! You've got some good uns. ;)

I've heard it was very well worked, will definitely catch some highlights tonight.

Hope you get better soon. You’ve got play off penalty shoot outs to watch.

Just a shame your dad didn’t bring you up proper:D