Has anybody on here ever bought anything from betterware that works

bloody cr*ap that is - I'd collect it all up then send it back to then with the rest of your rubbish (old tea bags etc) hahahaha

i dont know about betterware, but if these people who keep putting menu,s

through the letter box put free samples through we,d be 20 stone,they follow one another around i think there,s going to be a turf war

C'mon folks, let's be a little charitable here.

My local 'Betterware' agent is a polite, friendly, twenty-something guy who is trying to better himself by using this style of franchise-work to supplement his income. Better this than robbing my house or car.

I've seen this guy and his girlfriend lugging bags of 'Betterware' stuff around the estate at ludicrous hours in ******* rain - they ain't got no car. This young couple obviously ain't afraid of work.

Ok, so they don't have my permission to post the catalogue through my door. But, c'mon people, it doesn't take much effort to simply leave the catalogue out for collection on the requested day, now does it?

Actually years ago,their stuff used to be quite good,especially their sweeping brushes,but The £1 shops have done their business a lot of harm.

A mate of mine used to work for betterware many years ago and part of his "patch" was the flower estate. He`d take loads of orders in the day from housewives but when he came back with the products at night nine times out of ten the husband answered the door who knew nothing about the order. He was given a lot of verbal and sent packing. He was then stuck with the stuff as he`s had to pay for it out of his own pocket.

My purple electrostatic dusters are great, but the last Betterware catalogue that made it through my door was back outside in half an hour. It spent over 2 weeks on my doorstep without being collected, so went in the bin :mad:

C'mon folks, let's be a little charitable here.

My local 'Betterware' agent is a polite, friendly, twenty-something guy who is trying to better himself by using this style of franchise-work to supplement his income. Better this than robbing my house or car.

I've seen this guy and his girlfriend lugging bags of 'Betterware' stuff around the estate at ludicrous hours in ******* rain - they ain't got no car. This young couple obviously ain't afraid of work.

Ok, so they don't have my permission to post the catalogue through my door. But, c'mon people, it doesn't take much effort to simply leave the catalogue out for collection on the requested day, now does it?

That was me exactly 15 yrs ago :thumbsup: