** stolen - carrera vulcan e-bike **

In your eyes a stolen bike is a serious offence , sums it up nicely don’t it

Hi all,

I'm the original poster of this thread and after reading previous posts, i want to reply and also update you all on the progress of my stolen bike.

There seems to be a very concerning issue here, hit and runs and people getting burgled or cars/bikes/accessories getting pinched.

I have heard from a lot of people this last week that has gone through the same sickening ordeal, and the police have done nothing.

It is very concerning and something needs to be done about this once and for all, the government really needs to start nipping this in the butt, because at the moment it seems that the criminal scumbags have a free for all at the moment.

I've seen videos on youtube of dirty ugly looking scumbags blatently cutting through locked up bikes, with 100's of passers by, in full daylight and even people filming them do it without doing anything, then the scummy little gits ride off with it without a care in the world, this is because they know they're gonna get away with it.

It's got to the point now that us law abiding people that work hard and save, save, save to buy something we would like to treasure for most of, if not the rest of our lives, can be taken in a heartbeat by these TW*TS without the police who we pay tax for, are not doing a damn thing.

Also from the previous posts, it doesn't matter if it's a tenner or 10p, it's still theft., it's your property/belongings, not theirs.

"SIGH" , rant over, just to update you now on my situation, bike got stolen on Monday 22nd January 2018, numerous calls to the ridiculous 101 number that keeps you on hold for 15 - 30 minutes, in-fact i called it Friday night cos i was drunk and angry (that's what booze does to you lol), i was on hold for 50 minutes until i put the phone down.

Come on guys this is surely a **** take, anyway lo and behold Saturday afternoon i got a call from a guy from the police station, he asked about the cctv of which i told him yes i have it, i've had it since the day it happened, he then made excuses of why he didn't turn up for it, one of them was that he actually drove round where i work and couldn't find it, i tell ya if the police can't find an address then what hope have we got.

Then he asked me if i could give the cctv footage to him Monday night, as he goes on nights then, and also he goes on holiday Tuesday which means nothing is gonna be done until he gets back !!!!!!

WTF !!!!, this is a joke i really am lost for words right now.

So sorry for the long post guys, at least it'll give you summat to read for a few minutes lol.

All i can finally say is, i really feel for the guys that have had misfortunes due to moron sick drivers knocking people down and doing a runner, people having there stuff knicked with no help from the police so on and so on, it really makes you feel so alone, angry and helpless, we're on our own at the moment i'm afraid and can only hope victims can overcome the awful experiences put upon them by criminals, i hate to say it but the UK is a sh*t hole at the moment and i really am disgusted with the way us law abiding citizens are being treated by the law.

Got a new bike now thanks to all the wonderful people at my work, they had a whip round which gathered a lot of money which enabled me to replace my stolen bike, god bless em all, i'm currently building a very loud alarm system and bought a very thick chain with multiple d-locks, i know it's still not gonna stop the thieving gits but by the time they get through the chain/d-locks with the alarm going off, i'll be outside beating em with a baseball bat, yes, yes, yes i know what your gonna say that's not the right thing to do, but when you've been through this expeirence i have, as well as many other victims, you would do the same.

Anyhow lol, this finally is the end of the post, i want to thank you all for your support it is so appreciated, take care all and try to protect your stuff as much as you can, you're on your own.

Regards,

Mark

Hi all,

I'm the original poster of this thread and after reading previous posts, i want to reply and also update you all on the progress of my stolen bike.

There seems to be a very concerning issue here, hit and runs and people getting burgled or cars/bikes/accessories getting pinched.

I have heard from a lot of people this last week that has gone through the same sickening ordeal, and the police have done nothing.

It is very concerning and something needs to be done about this once and for all, the government really needs to start nipping this in the butt, because at the moment it seems that the criminal scumbags have a free for all at the moment.

I've seen videos on youtube of dirty ugly looking scumbags blatently cutting through locked up bikes, with 100's of passers by, in full daylight and even people filming them do it without doing anything, then the scummy little gits ride off with it without a care in the world, this is because they know they're gonna get away with it.

It's got to the point now that us law abiding people that work hard and save, save, save to buy something we would like to treasure for most of, if not the rest of our lives, can be taken in a heartbeat by these TW*TS without the police who we pay tax for, are not doing a damn thing.

Also from the previous posts, it doesn't matter if it's a tenner or 10p, it's still theft., it's your property/belongings, not theirs.

"SIGH" , rant over, just to update you now on my situation, bike got stolen on Monday 22nd January 2018, numerous calls to the ridiculous 101 number that keeps you on hold for 15 - 30 minutes, in-fact i called it Friday night cos i was drunk and angry (that's what booze does to you lol), i was on hold for 50 minutes until i put the phone down.

Come on guys this is surely a **** take, anyway lo and behold Saturday afternoon i got a call from a guy from the police station, he asked about the cctv of which i told him yes i have it, i've had it since the day it happened, he then made excuses of why he didn't turn up for it, one of them was that he actually drove round where i work and couldn't find it, i tell ya if the police can't find an address then what hope have we got.

Then he asked me if i could give the cctv footage to him Monday night, as he goes on nights then, and also he goes on holiday Tuesday which means nothing is gonna be done until he gets back !!!!!!

So sorry for the long post guys, at least it'll give you summat to read for a few minutes lol.

All i can finally say is, i really feel for the guys that have had misfortunes due to moron sick drivers knocking people down and doing a runner, people having there stuff knicked with no help from the police so on and so on, it really makes you feel so alone, angry and helpless, we're on our own at the moment i'm afraid and can only hope victims can overcome the awful experiences put upon them by criminals, i hate to say it but the UK is a sh*t hole at the moment and i really am disgusted with the way us law abiding citizens are being treated by the law.

Got a new bike now thanks to all the wonderful people at my work, they had a whip round which gathered a lot of money which enabled me to replace my stolen bike, god bless em all, i'm currently building a very loud alarm system and bought a very thick chain with multiple d-locks, i know it's still not gonna stop the thieving gits but by the time they get through the chain/d-locks with the alarm going off, i'll be outside beating em with a baseball bat, yes, yes, yes i know what your gonna say that's not the right thing to do, but when you've been through this expeirence i have, as well as many other victims, you would do the same.

Anyhow lol, this finally is the end of the post, i want to thank you all for your support it is so appreciated, take care all and try to protect your stuff as much as you can, you're on your own.

Regards,

Mark

So sorry to hear about your bike. There are some truly vile people out there.

For all the people slagging the police off (mostly rightly so) things are only going to get worse. The police in future will be actively saying 'sorry we cant help with this'. This is because they can't. Budget cuts in recent times have been severe. I feel sorry for anyone who is a victim of crime in this country but also for police officers. I would not do that job for all the money in the world.

No RiffRaff, Changs post is the most concerning, why would anyone see a hit and run in such a flippant light.

It was relevant at the time I posted the comment, Mickey, but has been relegated since!

Yes, our friend has given us another insight as to his grasp of things - "...if you really worry about being legal"

Methinks there's a clue in there somewhere....

Hi all,

Regards,

Mark

The crime is almost unsolvable due to lack of evidenced, you should just report at police station and get crrime number and clam insurance,police have lot more important/ solveable crime to sort out,

You do realise you quoted me commenting on this post....

How on earth he could hear "hit and run" and conclude "driver not at fault" I don't know. The act of not stopping is a serious criminal offence.

Now tell me where it even mentions the words "stolen" and "bike", ahh I remember, it was this post...

:rolleyes: