Morgan car dealers on Neepsend Lane.

nil illegitimi carborundom.

Yes Pete bought the garage together with Sam Eales, I still see Steve from simf  now and again.but I have no idea who you are.

regards 

Brian.       

I and my partner bought the small section of your garage , , the latin meaning ," we will make it work" , I believe .

Our section was taken over by Tosh Wild who has passed away a few years ago , the present owner is un known but the place has a council condemned notice on it , or it had last year .

Sam used to live on Industry Street not seen him for 20 years or so .

I used to own Anatol Automotive on Bowness Rd and was a friend of Petes ive not seen Steve for a while now but I knew him from his days working for jan at Meersbrook Garage ,he knows me well,i was in the trade for 50 yrs until i sold up and retired in 2004.

Cuttsie I knew all them Frank would paint your car in any shade of Dulux you fancied,I remember Tony Wild from years back.

7 minutes ago, bullerboY said:

I used to own Anatol Automotive on Bowness Rd and was a friend of Petes ive not seen Steve for a while now but I knew him from his days working for jan at Meersbrook Garage ,he knows me well,i was in the trade for 50 yrs until i sold up and retired in 2004.

Cuttsie I knew all them Frank would paint your car in any shade of Dulux you fancied,I remember Tony Wild from years back.

Tosh Wild my pal, miss him . Will have to  tell a few stories on ordinary Sheffielders  although some will be better left in the corner of my mind .

Edited by cuttsie

On 26/10/2021 at 18:57, bullerboY said:

Had a look at the old Morgan garage today , our old section still boarded up looking derelict , Some story's that place can tell .

Hi  Cuttsie,

Sorry for the delay in getting back,I am just looking at the paper work for the old garage.    Sold to messers cuts and wild february 1984.     It breaks my heart to see the state of it now.

kind regards,

brian.

33 minutes ago, Brian Hardy said:

Hi  Cuttsie,

Sorry for the delay in getting back,I am just looking at the paper work for the old garage.    Sold to messers cuts and wild february 1984.     It breaks my heart to see the state of it now.

kind regards,

brian.

That's us 1984 .time flies eh?