Ex Chaucer School pupils

My form room was 203 or 202 mrs Payne?? :o who was your form teacher?

:o i was at chaucer 81-86:o form 2m2

Madowl,

that's mad..

I also had Mrs Payne, for form teacher but when I was in 402 and 502, when I was in the lower school 202 and 302 I had Mr Boreham

I can't work out how you could have had her at that time, because I am in the school year 1 older than you I think?, and therefore we would have had her at the same time in different buildings. Although we might have been in the same year after all.

She was a small woman who taught remedial maths, very friendly and pleasant.

Madowl,

that's mad..

I also had Mrs Payne, for form teacher but when I was in 402 and 502, when I was in the lower school 202 and 302 I had Mr Boreham

I can't work out how you could have had her at that time, because I am in the school year 1 older than you I think?, and therefore we would have had her at the same time in different buildings. Although we might have been in the same year after all.

She was a small woman who taught remedial maths, very friendly and pleasant.

Ive found my old school report... just to see if the cells are still working....:rolleyes: and its dated june 82 by Mrs Payne.... Form 2M2..:suspect: can you remember the lower school... there was a ramp up to the library... on the same side b4 the ramp there was a class room that was my form room.....i think the classroom opposite was the french room... i started chaucer in 81 as we moved from hillsborough due to the rd works.... remember??:suspect: i was in the same form as Andrew thompson... Mrs payne was my form teacher all through chaucer... when we moved to the upper school our form room was in one of the prefab buildings...

hi I also went to chaucer cant remember which year i left though!!! ive had a sleep since then, a few names i remember in my year were anna bailey, nicola ward, wesley holland, paul stocks, a few more might come back to me, think you may have been as well buza

sorry to drag this thread up again after a month or so. I was at Chaucer 1993 -1998. Was anyone else there during these 5 years?

Mr Crowe, Mr Fields, Mrs Broadhurst, Mrs Harvey, Mr Glover, Mr Fogg, Mrs Peters, Mrs Sellars ,Mrs Bickerstaff, Mrs Birch. Mr Crane, Mrs Johns, Mr Palmer, Mrs Marsden (who later became Mrs Pollard), Mr Boreham & Mr Wells. Some others there I remember included Mr Parkin (my form teacher), Mrs Radford, Mrs Brown, Mrs Brownlie, Mr Cubberley & Mr Bainbridge. Any of these teachers ring a bell?

i was in same year i was in tp mr tim parkin great years would go back to them any time

I left Chaucer 3 years ago. Mr Crowe taught my father, Kevin Roy Broadley around 1979. Anyone remember my father???? Mr Crowe was still there when I started in 1998 but he left around 2001. Mr Craine was my form tutor and maths teacher (he now teaches maths to my younger sister so he is still there), Mr Wells :loopy: left 2003 same year as me. Mrs Sellors used to organise many talent contests in my first few years there. Mr Fogg was still teaching Geography and Mr Boreham was there, Mr Bainbridge left half way through my second year.

I remember Kevin Broadley left the same year as me 1980 he used to play in the football team with Paul Hankcock centre back i think.

Anyone remember Mr Dower, evil!

I remember Kevin Broadley left the same year as me 1980 he used to play in the football team with Paul Hankcock centre back i think.

Anyone remember Mr Dower, evil!

Kevin Broadley ?? does he have a brother called John??

Kevin Broadley ?? does he have a brother called John??

Best ask Sian if she's got an uncle John

hi i went to chaucer. My name is vanessa. i was in mr hawksworths form. it is really wierd because mr field, mr crowe, mrs sellars, mrs bickerstaffe, mr wells, mr fogg and mr craine are all still there.

hey is this vanessa taylor i went 2 chaucer its kirsty hill.

how r u

yes its vanessa taylor, i havent been on here for ages so ive had to reregister thats why not called taylor113 anymore. how are you kirsty and ive seen sian in here somewhere aswell. ive heard that you have had a baby but havent seen you in ages, hope everything going ok:thumbsup:

:o cant believe you have actually jogged my memory i dont remember any of school or much of my past. Yet i have always rememberd the teacher on the honda. i think it was english class with him. he was lovely to me. never told me off for looking out of the window as i always did.

I was there from '63 to '68. I remember Denise Bishop and Marie Marsden too!

Mr Fleming was the looney who used to put his hand through blackboards and doors and came to school on a honda 50. Then there was Mr Cornthwaite, Mr Eadon, Mr Allsop, Mr Wright, Mr Littlewood.......it's all flooding back now!

Have some great memories of Chaucer though but it seems to have taken a bit of a dive in recent years.

:) do you remember penny beresford or caroline beresford one would have been there in the same year the other one a year below or above you ???

Katrina

I was there from 1966-69

I do remermber Mr Collinson if I recall correctly he was a tall chap with a moustache and on the portly side.

He ran a dance scholl in the Langsett Rd area.

Other Teachers were Jim Davidson, (Fezz) Parker both Maths. (Pop) Newall was Deputy Head. (Fred) Fleming taught English I beleive.

Pupils I recall are numerous. Glenn Adcock, Mick Henderson, Phil Murphy, Dave Smedley. Lynn Dilks, Susan Clarke, Janice Thwaites.

Do they ring any bells?

My name is Mark Simmonite.

Would you or any other reader be interested in instigated a reunion?

Hi i went to chaucer from 73-79 and have some good memories of it.

Most of the teachers were ok but the ones that stand out for me where Mr Crowe(English), Mr Marsden(History), Mr Wells(maths i think),Mr Palmer(chemistry) and Mr Hardey and Seamen (P.E.) all good teachers. i remember the rugby team i played in up until the fourth year with Mark Webster and Chris Ibbotson didn't loose many games.