Blades v Norwich

Sorry to add to an already underwhelming weekend for you but, the fact turned out to be an unfact.

So what clues does that give us? Does the bottling of the Norwich keeper give us any more clues? Or the attack in the Globe? Or the fighting at Boro?

I'd say that United have a problem at the moment. More of a problem than most clubs.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sunderland-investigating-after-bottle-thrown-13601233

Nothing new in bottle throwing this season,and I would hazard a guess at fighting as well,in fact we saw it at Arsenal a few days ago.We didn't have any problems last season in smaller grounds apart from a few pitch invasions to celebrate,and we aren't going to be labelled a problem club because of what could be a dozen ringleaders and 25,000 innocents.

Edited by chalga

Pathetic,you might as well say that it's a bit rich him criticising Warnock tactics coming from a fan of a club who employed Charlton and Wilkinsons industrial style.

Charlton and Wilkinson played quite a direct style but you didn't see them feigning injury and timewasting - never.

Charlton and Wilkinson played quite a direct style but you didn't see them feigning injury and timewasting - never.

The style is enough,that is what you are criticising Warnock for,he won't have been time wasting yesterday,plus,I watched loads of Warnock games and never saw any players feigning injury.

Edited by chalga

The style is enough,that is what you are criticising Warnock for,he won't have been time wasting yesterday.

This thread mentioned NCFC time wasting, I said Warnock used to do the same, don't get me started on his style of play.

This thread mentioned NCFC time wasting, I said Warnock used to do the same, don't get me started on his style of play.

I saw more Warnock games than you and I never saw any time wasting,the number of last minute goals we scored,and his teams still score bears that out.As for the style of play,Wilkinson/Charlton,it's a bit rich etc.

I saw more Warnock games than you and I never saw any time wasting,the number of last minute goals we scored,and his teams still score bears that out.As for the style of play,Wilkinson/Charlton,it's a bit rich etc.

Whatever. His Cardiff team were doing it at Hillsboro last season, must be just the games I've watched.

Any views on your performance yesterday as this thread seems to be more about the violence.

Sorry to add to an already underwhelming weekend for you but, the fact turned out to be an unfact.

So what clues does that give us? Does the bottling of the Norwich keeper give us any more clues? Or the attack in the Globe? Or the fighting at Boro?

I'd say that United have a problem at the moment. More of a problem than most clubs.

The error if correct now is a police error not mine.Amzed how much owls jump on the high moral ground when some of their fans behavior is nothing to be proud of beating lLeeds fans up on trains bricking buses and also mentioned elsewhere trouble at Cardiff but it won't be their fault....Tell me this if it had been Blades fan in hospital would you be so outraged about it?.

Whatever. His Cardiff team were doing it at Hillsboro last season, must be just the games I've watched.

Any views on your performance yesterday as this thread seems to be more about the violence.

Already posted my views on it yesterday,plus,we need to get our midfield and wing backs scoring,especially as we don't have the forwards available.Wilder has to address this almost immediately,so he has a problem.There is no point playing with wing backs bombing up and down with no end product,as it just leaves us open at the back and we don't make the best of our attacking formation,which is what we are about.If he doesn't sort it,we are going to hit a wall until he does,or gets fit and available forwards.

In his after match interview yesterday,it was notable for him giving credit for the effort we put into the game,whereas before,he always says he isn't going to pat players on the back for running about,because it's the given minimum.He said almost nothing about goals we could have scored,he's not going to criticise the players given the situation we were in,but his real reason for frustration yesterday I believe was more our inability to make and take goalscoring chances,but the midfield and wing backs are going to have to find a way in this direction,and Wilder has a test of his managerial skill to oversee it.

Edited by chalga

The error if correct now is a police error not mine.Amazed how much owls jump on the high moral ground when some of their fans behavior is nothing to be proud of beating lLeeds fans up on trains bricking buses and also mentioned elsewhere trouble at Cardiff but it won't be their fault....Tell me this if it had been Blades fan in hospital would you be so voicerous about it?.

Guest sibon
The error if correct now is a police error not mine.Amazed how much owls jump on the high moral ground when some of their fans behavior is nothing to be proud of beating lLeeds fans up on trains bricking buses and also mentioned elsewhere trouble at Cardiff but it won't be their fault....Tell me this if it had been Blades fan in hospital would you be so voicerous about it?.

You were the one using the "fact" that it was Norwich fans arrested to justify the Neanderthal behaviour of some United fans. I merely corrected your mistake.

You can thank me later.

What is sad,are the ones jumping up and down on this and wanting to smear the Blades as a club,when the correct response as fellow supporters and in the same city is sympathy and solidarity against the cancer that attaches itself,because the fact is that they or any other club are 6 idiots away from being in the same position.

You were the one using the "fact" that it was Norwich fans arrested to justify the Neanderthal behaviour of some United fans. I merely corrected your mistake.

You can thank me later.

Show me anywhere on here I have tried to justify any hooligan behavior.

Keep making it up as you go on for the sake of arguing. It is a FACT that the police said it was Norwich fans arrested and as you so fervently posted they have now corrected themselves.

Take your time and I await your apology.

Edited by hewontscore