Need help with stray cats and kittens

anywhere far away from here and let them go together

anywhere far away from here and let them go together

I know you are desperate to resolve this matter but doing that will only pass the problem on to someone else.

not being funny but at the end of the day what else can i do this problem now not just here but everwhere with people letting there cats run stray and not getting them done so can breed and breed and breed is really getting out of control im a cat owner and my cat is a indoor cat i wouldnt allow it to go out doing mess on peoples gardens day in day out

---------- Post added 15-09-2017 at 15:38 ----------

i wouldnt harm the cats are any animal for that matter but if only way of solving this is by catching them and letting them out somewhere else thats what will have to happen it was only a few months back someone found a kittens head that someone as cut of i can only presume its because of the mess there doing on everyones gardens

Edited by grand

grand, please can you send me a contact number via PM. Got someone that might be able to help.

not being funny but at the end of the day what else can i do this problem now not just here but everwhere with people letting there cats run stray and not getting them done so can breed and breed and breed is really getting out of control im a cat owner and my cat is a indoor cat i wouldnt allow it to go out doing mess on peoples gardens day in day out

---------- Post added 15-09-2017 at 15:38 ----------

i wouldnt harm the cats are any animal for that matter but if only way of solving this is by catching them and letting them out somewhere else thats what will have to happen it was only a few months back someone found a kittens head that someone as cut of i can only presume its because of the mess there doing on everyones gardens

I have approached a couple of people about the cats, could you please message me a contact number so that they can get in touch?

---------- Post added 21-09-2017 at 11:36 ----------

There is a chance of help here, so if they still need it can you leave me a contact number please?

Environmental health have been and took the new kittens but there is at least another 5 cats there don't speak with bloke next door anymore as he doesn't listen and keeps feeding them regardless doesn't understand that my kids can't even play in back garden anymore are even walk down front garden for all the cat poo everywhere if someone on here could catch them I can provide address to where the cats are

If you are in the Sheffield area Grand, contact CATSMART, they should be able to help and advise. If the cats are feral, they need neutering and returning, if they are tame, they need catching and health checking and neutering, then finding homes for.

Sadly, cats are at epidemic in sheffield but if kitten season slows a little, maybe it will help. What area are you?

Please listen to the advice you have been given Grand. Nobody can help if you dont tell anyone which area you are in. There is plenty of help out there from Rescues. You could even offer to help with trapping the cats etc. Most rescues are busy 24/7 and are desperate for help with situations like this.And most are volunteers with little funding.

This isn't near wheat shops is it?

No its Deerlands area apparently, but the OP would seem to be now ignoring offers of help despite being online, so goodness knows what has happened to the cats or where they have been boxed up and taken!

Anybody know what happened with these cats? Or if they got help?