Anyone here from Attercliffe?

Yes, it is also true that my dad and steve were at Bradwell electrical before Steve went onto BT :]

Edited for accuracy. -.-;

Yes, it is also true that my dad and steve started the engineer company before Steve went onto BT :]

You got any family off the manor pal.Iknow a lee grayson.:thumbsup:

Not sure, though my dad has joined this site, so hell be able to answer that for me when he figures out how to validate his email........ :hihi:

the graysons are sue, melvyn, steven ,paul ,marilyn, shirley, gareth and christopher and they came from britnall street

Yes but i think Paul was the goodlooking one and the best footballer.

I think that it was the Ball Inn

Theat was the golden ball or the golden Knacker to some users

The horse trough was just outside the baths on Leeds Rd.

We used to wash our hands in the trough before we went in the library altho it was full of tabends and fag packets.

Can anyone remember fat jack who used to sell green uns outside the baths he worked for a bloke who talked like tweety pie called Jewwy i mean Jerry.

Can anyone remember fat jack who used to sell green uns outside the baths he worked for a bloke who talked like tweety pie called Jewwy i mean Jerry.

hi billy yes i remember jerry he was my father in law so i think jack would have worked for my father in law as did my husband pete who had red hair and also used to sell the star on the baths corner many years ago now but happy memories

what number on beall st did you live, my husbands parents and grandparent lived in numbers 10 and 12.

my husbands grandad was called george wilson-leary, and he had 2 sons and 3 daughters.

do you remember mrs cooke, browns who owned a shop, the grayson family.

HI THERE WOULD GARRY LEARY BE YOUR HUSBAND?? Paul Grayson perth wa

what number on beall st did you live, my husbands parents and grandparent lived in numbers 10 and 12.

my husbands grandad was called george wilson-leary, and he had 2 sons and 3 daughters.

do you remember mrs cooke, browns who owned a shop, the grayson family.

i am mrs cookes daughter sue we lived with my nan and grandad cooke in the 50s they moved late 50s and we stayed till 64 my mum and dad were rose & peter cooke we lived at 145 chippingham street the winters lived next door to us and mr steer the other side if i remember rightly the graysons lived at the top of our yard. I remember mrs brown she had 2 dogs called bob & bruce i also remember paddy twins across road from us a irish family.I recall a girl called elaine cant recall her surname was it wilson leary?

i am mrs cookes daughter sue we lived with my nan and grandad cooke in the 50s they moved late 50s and we stayed till 64 my mum and dad were rose & peter cooke we lived at 145 chippingham street the winters lived next door to us and mr steer the other side if i remember rightly the graysons lived at the top of our yard. I remember mrs brown she had 2 dogs called bob & bruce i also remember paddy twins across road from us a irish family.I recall a girl called elaine cant recall her surname was it wilson leary?
Is your dad Pete cooke who lived on maine rd darnall.If it is i worked with him for ten years at chantry on effingham rd.Iwas the charge hand there bob.:|