Blades vs Bolton 25/02/17

Spot on.

Madine is an absolute moron who needs to keep out of situations after a few beers, as he clearly cant control himself at this stage.

As for the South stand, it was sold out until they started selling for the bottom corner as was said earlier, I imagine that will go very soon too.

Corner stand is also sold out, kop sides and family enclosure remain.

The Blades are coming out in force for this one and let's hope the team respond well.

As for 'selling out', I feel that SUFC lie about this. They had sold out on the south stand for the Scunny game, yet there was a fair few empty seats on the south stand, and I don't buy that all these free seats just didn't turn up.

Its actually quite surprising when you see the figures that state how many season ticket holders don't turn up week in week out, the number still counts towards the attendance but explains empty seats.

It's wise not to buy into what Madine said the other day. After all it's him who had a faulty career. He had the chance to do well in the Championship and now he's just a thug who's no better than some other thing on a Saturday night causing trouble.

He's just a little thicky. :hihi:

3-0 win

The Blades and especially Billy will be fired up as never before .... brings back memories of that famous 5-0 win against Arsenal in 1973 when TC sat on the ball in revenge for a previous 0-5 reverse at home.

Blades were 4-0 up inside 17 minutes that night ... still the greatest game I have ever seen.

Edited by BladeSteve

Washing machine not even in the squad but did travel as per the warm welcome he received.

madines mates scored

Long way to go though. It could go anywhere this!

GOAL 2-0 Sharp PENALTY!

Edited by Futures Red

My 3-0 prediction is not far away now ... hope we get even more of course and Billy gets the match ball.

My 3-0 prediction is not far away now ... hope we get even more of course and Billy gets the match ball.

If he does, he should sign it and send it to Madine.

If he does, he should sign it and send it to Madine.

The thicko would try and pick a fight with it.

The thicko would try and pick a fight with it.

:hihi: He also might try to talk to it... he'd call it Wilson.

Surely the Blades should have promotion nailed on now.

Surely the Blades should have promotion nailed on now.

I'd agree with you but, realistically, we've got some other tough games. I wouldn't say nailed on but looking a good bet.

If Bolton, Scunthorpe win their games in hands we're only 4 point ahead. So it's still tight.