Is it thundering where you are? (12/05/06)

What d'yer thinks gonna happen. . . . > ??? <

. . She's gonna get a bit wet when the rain comes. . . obviously!!!

Well shes been whining on about getting a perm for ages now, today she gets a free one. Including her underarms and pubes.

I havent heard anything, I'm in High Green but have been in town working all day.

Better get my washing in!

Hi all well we have just come back from york and I wish now that we had never gone the weather oh it was great this morning but then it happened, the weather changed and boy did it hail stone they was the size of golf balls the hail stones what fell, and the thunder and lighting I have never seen lighting like that I tried to video it but not a chance too many hail stones coming down I didnt think it was going to stop and then it started to rain and boy did it rain, it was bouncing off the floor, we had gone to see some friends of ours who moved to york last year and they told us they have never seen anything like it since they moved here. tonight I am going to set my video camera up on my tripod and do some time exposures round about 23:00pm as we are going to get a storm or so paul hudsons says the weatherman, as I have now moved up to the attic and turned it into my study room I can hopefully get some good shots with my big window open. why cant we have more than two days of sunny weather this global change as got a lot to answer for i bet in the months june,july,august,and september we get more rain and more rain with maybe the odd day of sunny weather.

Nothing in the city centre :suspect: Yet

Nice big thunderstorm over in Manchester, well Sale, this afternoon.

Rumblings over Stannington this afternoon.

had nothing here, but I hear tomorrow it is gonna chuck it down with rain, and be a really bad day, rain, thunder, hailstones, very windy, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, monsoon weather :)

no thunerstorm here chucking it down this morning