Kelham Island bang on trend

And you can always climb the Cran at the end of the evening!

(to GLASGOWOODS btw)

---------- Post added 14-03-2016 at 19:52 ----------

No hipster me, but I've often been to the "Kelham Islands" (sic) for a night out. My problem hasn't been locating them, but more finding my way back home afterwards.

Surely the "beer shuttle" came into service there?

I live in the Kelham Island area and its a really good night out. Loads of decent pubs and away from the wild west street on weekends. A friend of mine compared it to the old days of Attercliffe before the factories shut down.

Id say the same about Heeley/Meersbrook. Great pubs and something for everyone. We usually do the Tramshed/Brothers Arms/Sheaf View combo :thumbsup:

I live in the Kelham Island area and its a really good night out. Loads of decent pubs and away from the wild west street on weekends. A friend of mine compared it to the old days of Attercliffe before the factories shut down.

I:thumbsup:

What area does Kelham island encompass? It must cover a larger area than what I realised as I only know of 3 pubs in what I thought was classed as Kelham island. That is the Fat Cat (which I go to only occasionally) and 2 others. Does it include Neepsend lane and shalesmoor?

• Three Tuns
  • Shakespeares
  • Kelham Island Tavern
  • Fat Cat
  • Craft & Dough
  • Gardener’s Rest
  • The Forest
  • The Ship
  • The Wellington
  • Riverside
  • The Harlequin
  • The Brooklyn
  • The Milestone

Ive probably missed a few and there are some new bars opening like the Container Ship complex

So it includes Neepsend and Shalesmoor. I suspected that could be the case. SF used to have some of their forum meets in the Harlequin

Pretty much......but they're so close together that if you can easily walk between them.

If i had the money id be buying up as much land as i could around that area. I predict a property/development boom in that location over the next 5 years.