Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

Not without goals we won,t, there is a proven goalscorer out there get him.

Im not disputing getting him in for a decent price but I don't think him alone will solve our goal problem unless the midfield improve drastically, there are goals in the team if they can get the service right

Im not disputing getting him in for a decent price but I don't think him alone will solve our goal problem unless the midfield improve drastically, there are goals in the team if they can get the service right

I have to agree Nervy, if he signs we have a top Championship striker but he can't score without the ball.

Aston Villa have have made a clear statement about what they think Rhodes is valued. Sky have said that it is believed that both Villa and you lot made a bid however Boro want a straight 9 million for the player. They then go and pay 9 million for a striker who has way better recent form than Rhodes who has been poor this season and can't get in the team. In fact I don't know his stats but has he done anything in a few seasons? I've seen Hogan's form on Sky today and that is class.

Just said £10m for Rhodes, is having medical now.

Guest sibon
Aston Villa have have made a clear statement about what they think Rhodes is valued. Sky have said that it is believed that both Villa and you lot made a bid however Boro want a straight 9 million for the player. They then go and pay 9 million for a striker who has way better recent form than Rhodes who has been poor this season and can't get in the team. In fact I don't know his stats but has he done anything in a few seasons? I've seen Hogan's form on Sky today and that is class.

Would you like some sugar with dem grapes?

Thanks GM Hogans had one good season, Rhodes has had several not quite made the step up to the prem but at this level one of the best.

Rhodes is very capable at Championship level.

top4718;11586538]Thanks GM Hogans had one good season, Rhodes has had several not quite made the step up to the prem but at this level one of the best.

Hasn't Hogan had a couple of spells out with injury? Maybe that's why West Ham pulled out.

Guest sibon
Rhodes is very capable at Championship level.

If we go up, this could be £10m well spent. If not, it could limit our transfer dealings next year. Rhodes is well capable and we've shifted some big earners today, so his wages should be ok.

Time will tell if this is a good deal. It certainly looks like an exciting one.

Lets wait until tuesday, around fourish.

Sorry lads i was two hours out, now was it an educated guess or was i ITK .:hihi: