Cheapest place for buying pebbles.

Can anyone tell me the cheapest place in Sheffield where I can buy some 20mm/3quarter pebble and have it delivered. Yes I have heard about all the beaches there are around the country. B&Q, Wickes, want about 8 Quid for a small bag and 30 Quid to deliver. I want about 6 or 7 small bags.

can"t help .but i was going to the beaches joke..spoilsport

I've just thrown about 20 bags in the skip. If I can get someone to dig then out you can have em lol

Up to last week the Asda, in Chapeltown, were selling large bags of Tweed Pebbles for drives and pathways, 1/2" to 3/4" large bags I bought some and did my drive they feel like 5kilo but it does not say so on the bag, £3.50 per bag or £9 for three end of season so you may have to try the larger Asda's, er don't think they would deliver them though not like food item's but you could try.

there is a place right at the end of Shepcote Lane cant remember full name, something aggregates - sorry - they are really cheap and good delivery charges too

there is a place right at the end of Shepcote Lane cant remember full name, something aggregates - sorry - they are really cheap and good delivery charges too

I'll second that. It's an awkward entrance if you don't know it, it's on the left just before the viaduct roundabout, you can easily overshoot.

Thanks for all your replies folks. Have got the matter in hand .

yes can highly recommend shepcote lane guy, think its asg ,ie aggregates sand gravel, plus his top soil is the best youll ever get