Language exchange, conversation & classes/tutors

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there,

I would like to take up some private Spanish lessons with a view to moving to Mallorca next year. Is anyone on this thread still teaching and available?

Thanks, Jo :help:

Hi Humf, I'm from Mallorca and I want to improve my English. I have been in Sheffield for 3 weeks and I'm looking for a tandem English-Spanish. If you are interested to meet me send me a private message please.

Thank you.

• 7 months later...

Hi my name is Sergio, i was born in England and i am currently learning Spanish, i would like to help improve my learning by meeting and talking to Spanish people, also i can help / exchange skills if anyone is interested in learning English??

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello , im an arabic native speaker . i can teach you arabic in a friendly way .you can pay as much as you gain from me .. my name is Ahmed , 26 years old and im in Sheffield now

this is my number

Edited by Ahmed_UK

• 11 months later...

Hi everyone,

I´m a spanish guy and I´ve just arrive to Sheffield this week. I´m a master student of spanish language teaching and I´m looking for some people who is really interested to get some spanish conversation lessons with a native.

Also, I want to improve my english, so could be an option to make an exchange language.

Many thanks.

Hello Andrejuan,

Are interested in exchange languages? We can do it in any quiet bar or cafe in the city center or in any other with a good location for both. I live next to the botanical gardens, and you? When? I can do it in the mornings or evenings between 8 to 10 more or less. Is it good for you? We can start whenever you want, so please tell me.