Language exchange, conversation & classes/tutors

Hi there, I am an italian guy and I'm looking for someone who is interested in a language exchange! :) :)

Please contact me! :D

---------- Post added 02-10-2015 at 20:11 ----------

Sorry I can't reply because I've not written 5 posts yet.

My email address is: [email protected]

I'll be happy to chat or get something together (coffe or drink).

Cheers :D

Hi there, I am an italian guy and I'm looking for someone who is interested in a language exchange! :) :)

Please contact me! :D

---------- Post added 02-10-2015 at 20:11 ----------

Sorry I can't reply because I've not written 5 posts yet.

My email address is: [email protected]

I'll be happy to chat or get something together (coffe or drink).

Cheers :D

I am trying to contact you, have you written 5 posts yet?

I am trying to contact you, have you written 5 posts yet?

Ehm no :) contact me by mail

Edited by uddins95

Hi Rachel, I know your post is over 10 years old now but if you are still looking for someone to practise your German on then let me know :)

Does anyone know of any free or cheap tutor based language classes in Sheffield. I am looking to learn Norwegian. Or are there any Norwegian folk living in Sheffield would like to teach me.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Does anyone know of any free or cheap tutor based language classes in Sheffield. I am looking to learn Norwegian. Or are there any Norwegian folk living in Sheffield would like to teach me.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

if you have windows 10 there is a free app. "Duolingo " and you are able to choose which language you would like to learn

Thanks for the advice phantom I use duolingo and ilang I can speak a little Norwegian but I could do with speaking to a native to learn a little more and practice having a conversation as I am looking at going out there to look for work in a few months.

Best place to find Norwegians is in online games ;) I have met several Norwegian people over the years in my various gaming related social structures (one could call them clans). And learned a bit of Nynorsk from one of them.

Tusen takk for the advice I will definitely have a look I think it's a great country and good people looking forward to getting out there.

Hello,

Is there anyone interested in Spanish/English language exchange? Im from Spain, I will help you with your Spanish and you with my english.

Thank you,

Alfonso

Whereabouts would you be holding the exchange as I would be interested

Sorry if I use the word "exchange" in the wrong way, for me it means: meet in a place and talk in English/Spanish. Now I live in Sheffield, so we can meet wherever you want or by Skype. It,s just to talk and get better our language skills.