Language exchange, conversation & classes/tutors

There is already a group for this - if you go onto Facebook and search for "French speakers in Sheffield" it should come up with the info. You don't have to have a Facebook account to be able to look at it.

I don't use FB so frogive me for sounding stupid but how do you actually use the site if you're not a member?

I just get confronted with the join now screen

This is the link to their group, hopefully it'll work even if you're not on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/96564810734/?fref=ts

---------- Post added 10-05-2015 at 17:20 ----------

The French group is meeting at 6pm on Wednesday 13th May in the Showroom bar, if anyone is interested. Just turn up, everyone is very friendly and if it's not obvious who they are then just ask someone at the bar to point them out.

Edited by hillsgal

Hiya. Are here any Spanish natives who would like to meet and share some info about Spain and its language? Would love to meet some natives as its easier to gain some info from some one who actually lived there and could correct me with my prononuciations as Im only started my journey with Spanish. I can share vice versa some infos about Poland heh ;)

Hello.

I've just moved to Sheffield and seen this. I also speak Spanish so could offer help to anyone. Abbeydale Road area. I am really looking to learn french though. I like to learn in groups to practise conversation. Can anyone help?

---------- Post added 07-07-2015 at 16:16 ----------

I would be interested and I live on EcclesallRoad (City side). Also see the other thread

These ones seem like they're on the right side of town for you. I might do the French one, my friend is signed up the the Spanish one already http://www.taptonhall.com/events-news/

Hiya. Are here any Spanish natives who would like to meet and share some info about Spain and its language? Would love to meet some natives as its easier to gain some info from some one who actually lived there and could correct me with my prononuciations as Im only started my journey with Spanish. I can share vice versa some infos about Poland heh ;)

Hello. I have just seen another message about people meeting up to learn Spanish. I am a Spanish speaker just move to Sheffield. So I could help you with your spanish lessons? I must tell you i have not given Spanish lessons before but i'm happy to start. My friend has just signed up to a evening class in Tapton Hall for group sessions too, as well as my help. Looks like everyone wants to learn Spanish!

Hi, guys,

I am Simon, my girlfriend, Gloria and I are interested in English language exchange from this August. We hope you are a native English speaker, and we can provide both Spanish and Chinese(Mandarin, a little bit Cantonese)

Thanks!

Hello, does anyone know of any German conversation clubs or anyone who would like to meet up to speak German. I really need practise speaking and would love to meet more people who are interested in the language.

Thanks, Rachel

Hi, I am Iranian living in South West of Sheffield; looking to practice/ learn conversational Spanish as well grammar; can speak beginner's level but would love to be a lot better at it. Please get in touch if you're interested in language exchange in either Farsi (mother tongue) or English (fluent). Thanks.

There are some Spanish and other language courses starting at Tapton Hall in Crosspool this month. If you google 'Upcoming language courses Sheffield' it is the top listing called Total Linguistics.