Language exchange, conversation & classes/tutors

Autumn1 / Babooshka,

I'm looking for some people to practice my Spanish on, this meetup group your sister organised sounds perfect- could you also send me the details please?

Thanks x

Hi!

If you are interested in learing Spanish I am a primary teacher and Spanish

I can help you and teach you

Do not hesistate to contact me

Does anyone know if any of the schools or colleges will be holding German evening classes in September?

As a family we are interested in French conversation lessons in Sheffield. Is there anyone around Sheffield who would be interested in teaching us?

Hi my sister runs a meet up in town, where people chat in spanish and english together. I can get you more info if you want.

HI, can I have more information? I am interested. Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone know anywhere in Sheffield where children (aged 13) can learn Russian?

I was looking for "Club OK" but can't find anything online about them since 2008, so not certain if they are still running or not or where they are :(

(My daughter is English speaking and non of our family speak Russian)

Has anyone seen any websites for foreign language tutors? I used one years ago but can't find it. We started to learn the alphabet and a few basic Bulgarian words about eight years ago but the tutor went back to live in Bulgaria. We are not looking for weekly lessons, just something ad hoc. We are still beginners level.

Any ideas?

---------- Post added 01-09-2017 at 13:27 ----------

Has anyone seen any websites for foreign language tutors? I used one years ago but can't find it. We started to learn the alphabet and a few basic Bulgarian words about eight years ago but the tutor went back to live in Bulgaria. We are not looking for weekly lessons, just something ad hoc. We are still beginners level.

Any ideas?

Moderators - have you moved this thread? I've been looking for it to see if there were any replies. I posted it from my mobile but it seems to be in an odd section where I wouldn't have thought to look, its taken quite a bit of searching on key words to find it. There are similar threads in other sections.

Hi

I am looking to for private lessons to learn Swedish and was wondering if anyone could recommend someone in the Sheffield/Chesterfield area who may be interested in teaching.

Thanks

Carl

Hi,

I'm looking for an Italian tutor to teach me Italian on a 121 basis. Does anyone know of anybody that may be able to do this?

Thanks

Does anyonè know if the “ French Speaking People in Sheffield “ is still active, and if so, any information about them ?

Cheers

Any ideas?

---------- Post added 01-09-2017 at 13:27 ----------

Moderators - have you moved this thread? I've been looking for it to see if there were any replies. I posted it from my mobile but it seems to be in an odd section where I wouldn't have thought to look, its taken quite a bit of searching on key words to find it. There are similar threads in other sections.

Anyone have any information on Bulgarian language tutors please? Only ad hoc lessons as we don't have time to attend weekly. You don't have to be a professional language teacher as lessons are for two adults and we are only beginners.

Wanting to start classes in Sheffield or chesterfield.