Stannington park cafe

.........sorry to disappoint but I have nothing whatsoever to do with the Lomas Hall in any capacity and was not aware of their intentions till you pointed it out in a private message to me.

But just to remind people of a previous post of yours__

"My intentions have changed, we will apply for a full premise license in the same way as Lomas Hall and offer the sale of alcohol as and when we see fit. Hopefully at the annual carnival which will go down a storm. Live local bands, artist on our terrace selling local Bradfield Ale."

Hmmm That's the trouble though with Stannington, it's full of moaners like mossdog! :hihi:

When are you going to set up in Hillsborough park? :D

Totally agree, if I could say what I really feel on here without getting banned I would do. :rant:

Working on Hillsborough Park and another location but we don't have a timeline as yet. Itll be well publicised. :D

---------- Post added 15-11-2016 at 15:14 ----------

.........sorry to disappoint but I have nothing whatsoever to do with the Lomas Hall in any capacity and was not aware of their intentions till you pointed it out in a private message to me.

But just to remind people of a previous post of yours__

"My intentions have changed, we will apply for a full premise license in the same way as Lomas Hall and offer the sale of alcohol as and when we see fit. Hopefully at the annual carnival which will go down a storm. Live local bands, artist on our terrace selling local Bradfield Ale."

ha ha ha ha and whats that prove??? ha ha ha It explains exactly what Ive been saying, 'when we see fit', 'on our terrace', 'live local bands, artist'............supporting a local business like Bradfield brewery. Something you should do. Is it time for bed, you seem a little :loopy:

Totally agree, if I could say what I really feel on here without getting banned I would do. :rant:

Working on Hillsborough Park and another location but we don't have a timeline as yet. Itll be well publicised. :D

I wouldn't waste your breath! It's an internet forum, people become keyboard warriors.. If anyone had any real concerns they'd come and see you and talk to you and find a solution like 'propa' grown ups :)

I wouldn't waste your breath! It's an internet forum, people become keyboard warriors.. If anyone had any real concerns they'd come and see you and talk to you and find a solution like 'propa' grown ups :)
...........enjoy your free lunch!

WHAT!!! :huh:

I'm not having a free lunch!

You claimed to be a musician in a thread recently. Why object to live music? Too old for the racket these days?

:hihi:

Edited by Santo

WHAT!!! :huh:

I'm not having a free lunch!

Steady, Tiger! You have been offered one in post 35.

Whilst I don't necessarily agree with mossDog, the style and type of comments from the café owners don't give a very good impression of how the business will be/is being run. I am sure that is not the intention.

Can I offer some polite advice - if you are running a customer focused business please moderate your comments as I'm sure you don't want to give the wrong impression.

Steady, Tiger! You have been offered one in post 35.

Yes i know, doesn't mean i'm going to take the offer up! I pay me own way i do, got me own pennies ;)

---------- Post added 15-11-2016 at 15:56 ----------

You claimed to be a musician in a thread recently. Why object to live music? Too old for the racket these days?

Probably only likes the sound of his own voice music! :hihi:

.........I'm not, but I do spare a thought for a number of my elderly neighbors!

Whilst I don't necessarily agree with mossDog, the style and type of comments from the café owners don't give a very good impression of how the business will be/is being run. I am sure that is not the intention.

Can I offer some polite advice - if you are running a customer focused business please moderate your comments as I'm sure you don't want to give the wrong impression.

Whilst i agree, some folk on here want to make you scratch your own eyeballs out so you can appreciate how it may get them riled up! :D

.........I'm not, but I do spare a thought for a number of my elderly neighbors!

Oh ok. I love live music and the decline in venues that offer it is tragic. So many have shut down.

Aren't most curfews 10pm anyway, which isn't late? And fines quite large if disobeyed? Even Bruce has had to pay a few in his time. And been switched off right before Twist and Shout with Macca right there on stage with him! Madness!!