Vote for Sheffield business man

Hi all

Im looking for your help please. My husband Craig Wilkinson has been nominated for the 'Business Man of the Year' in the Yorkshire Choice Awards.

He left school with no qualifications and became a joiner. Since then he has worked so hard to provide for our family. He never gave up even when times were hard and he always believed in himself.

He recently sold his first business and now he runs The Trades Hub Academy, which he set up to encourage and support other trades people to become successful.

Please help him win this award by voting here: wetherbyhour.wufoo.com/forms/the-yorkshire-choice-awards-voting-form

It takes less than a minute to submit your vote and would mean a lot if you could help him.

Thanks

Sarah

Hi NewBiz thanks for trying. The forum wouldn't allow me to post a live link as I'm a new member.

You could copy and paste the address in your browser or there is a live link in the reply above from randyshooter.

Thanks again

:huh:

I'm sure the 'regulars' on here are far too polite to point this out... so excuse me if I've got the wrong end of the stick here but...

... someone who wants support to be the Sheffield business man of the year, yet is obviously so busy that they cannot find the time to make enough posts in order to provide a suitable link or share their obviously valuable experience amongst the contributors to this section...

I can think of a couple of more worthy candidates that post on here, but thanks anyway! :roll:

Hi NewBiz thanks for trying. The forum wouldn't allow me to post a live link as I'm a new member.

You could copy and paste the address in your browser or there is a live link in the reply above from randyshooter.

Thanks again

It was the link from randyshooter that I tried. Just tried again and again unavailable