Vehicle parking near to the Town Hall.

Can someone advise me on car parking near Sheffield Town Hall this coming Sunday?

I always use public transport to get to Sheffield centre, and have no knowledge of parking a car there. My nephew is taking his young children to see the Coca Cola Christmas lorry, which he tells me, will be parked outside the Town Hall on Sunday.

He will be travelling from Barnsley during mid afternoon. Can anyone advise please. I know there are various threads about City centre parking, but some are really old and things change so quickly.

Thank you in anticipation.

Use any accept the one under the Roxy which is a ncp. They play on getting visitors to the area that are going to the crucible and are the most expensive parking

If you do use the ncp car parks there is some places that you can scan it and it only charges you about £4 i know you can do it in the chinese buffet opposite crucible and odeon

If you do use the ncp car parks there is some places that you can scan it and it only charges you about £4 i know you can do it in the chinese buffet opposite crucible and odeon

Marks and Spencer can scan your NCP token too!