Where to look for discontinued Denby dinnerware

Regency Green is a pale green with a white glaze inside. Some serving dishes have the same green inside.

Here it is:

http://www.ecookshop.co.uk/ecookshop/search.asp?searchtext=regency+green&x=0&y=0

Yes, it looks the same.... We also have a Denby outlet shop here, which has this china there, they may do discontinued items - I can always use an excuse to go there....!!!!!

Any ideas where I can look for items of discontinued Denby? I have a dinner service that is current but I want a jug in that range that is discontinued. I keep Googling and looking on ebay but not come up with anything. I have emailed a company that deals in discontinued Denby and looked on Preloved. I have put a wanted ad on here and preloved.

Its the large Denby Regency Green milk jug (0.7L) that I'm looking for. It stands about the same height as the teapot.

Daft question but have you tried the factory shop..?

I have emailed and spoken to a few places but haven't visited all the outlets. They don't have it on any of the outlet websites or the factory at Denby.

The china search places don't have any either. One is in discussion with Denby telling them how many requests they are getting for this item. Hopefully they will manufacture it again.

I managed to get one second hand off Gum Tree on Thursday, along with quite a few other bits. The dinner service looked like it had been used once at most!

I have continued 'Googling' and managed to track a shop down in Northern Ireland that had one in stock, I have ordered it today. Fingers crossed it arrives safely.

I managed to get one second hand off Gum Tree on Thursday, along with quite a few other bits. The dinner service looked like it had been used once at most!

I have continued 'Googling' and managed to track a shop down in Northern Ireland that had one in stock, I have ordered it today. Fingers crossed it arrives safely.

Well done!!! The lady in the Denby outlet shop said they'd stopped doing the large jugs on all the "Classic" ranges, but that a lot of people had been asking for them...

There wasn't one in our collection either - I knew we had the smaller jug, but we didn't have the large one... :) :)

I spoke too soon....grrr....the shop has just emailed to say that although they have charged my card and marked as dispatched they have just realised they don't have stock and have only just found out its discontinued!

Thanks for looking CarolW

the outlets at Doncaster and Junction 28 have shops which I think stock denby

Also I seem to remember there be some Denby in shops at Matlock Bath

But check first, don't want you to waste a journey on my faded memories