Is there a fire towards Worksop area

Hi, just looking outside my window and I can see a massive smoke cloud, I think it is towards Worksop area, anyone know of any fires?

Yeah can see something over that way. No idea what though.

Looks like it's just me and you that have seen this, nobody else has commented and I haven't seen anything on the news :s

Looked to me like steam clouds similar to what you see from the distant power plants.

Couldn't have been as non over that way obviously.

Just walked the dog, Not seen anything round here

Yeah I thought that at first to be honest. It will remain a mystery.

Farmers round here have been stubble, Could be that

Farmers round here have been stubble, Could be that

Hipster farmers burning their beards off eh?

Hi, just looking outside my window and I can see a massive smoke cloud, I think it is towards Worksop area, anyone know of any fires?

Looking towards Worksop from S10 two large power stations are visible beyond. West Burton(2 chimneys) and Cottam(1 chimney) are thirty miles away.

Being clear, cool and catching the evening light the condensation clouds can be very impressive. They also have very tall smoke chimneys which tonight were very visible with their red lights. Beyond these Belmont transmitter (55 miles away) was also easily visible with its red warning lights.

Further south it is sometimes possible to see the condensation clouds from Staythorpe and Ratcliff on Soar (35m) next to East Midlands Parkway.

There was a fire of some description yesterday evening, somewhere between Laughton Common and the M1. I noticed it whilst running up the A57 from South Anston towards Todwick.