Did anyone on live on the Manor in the Seventies?

i think it was him i worked with on alpha live up on parsons cross xxx

might sound like a silly question or not, but is ya dad alive????? my dad was brought up on beaumont near wealthy off i think it were, he was called gerrard pickford (gerry)
no he died many years ago

hi, does anybody no my nan and grandad? my nan is called freeda and my grandad was called George Hinkler?

I spent 21 years on the Manor, Prince of Wales Road, Our house was on the corner of Paulet Road and Darcy Close was the road above.

Had a great childhood, lots of friends and loads of laughs.

School friends lived on stonecliffe road, the crossways, the circle and Harbrough Ave.

Do you know the Hardwicks, Carr's, Bennetts, Allens, Denton's , Brammers,Huckstepps- lived on pipworth road, wilcocks- lived on paulet, or the Harrison's.

my grandad is harwick and so is my mum not sure if its the same family tho.

does anyone remember (fisher family ???? lived on HASTILER RD

no he died many years ago

oh sorry, my dad died aswel last 1 year ago september just gone. just wondered if anyone on here knew from when he were younger.

i think it was him i worked with on alpha live up on parsons cross xxx

yep thats the 1, my old man. wot was ya name cos i knew alot from alpha an so did my mum, well i knew who they were but i were young then????

yep thats the 1, my old man. wot was ya name cos i knew alot from alpha an so did my mum, well i knew who they were but i were young then????

amy worked with diane,tracey your mum will remember me i lived at mosborough i heard youre dad had passed away we used to have such a laugh on the works do xxxx name is amy xxxxx

il let my mum no, but yeah he died september 2009. most people knew as a joker anyway, he were always windin people up lol. i remember ya name abit but i were ony about 13/14 i think.

il let my mum no, but yeah he died september 2009. most people knew as a joker anyway, he were always windin people up lol. i remember ya name abit but i were ony about 13/14 i think.

he were a joker if u tell your mum blond amy but im a lot thinner since i worked at alpha xx

I lived on Queen Mary Road number 124 withmy parents and siblings in the 70's till 1985

Have asked before but does anyone remember Stephen Hammond from the 70s?, Queen Mary Rd area.