Did anyone on live on the Manor in the Seventies?

Yes Leto,I lived on the Manor in the seventies.I lived at 2 Beaumont Rd. North. I thought they were great times.

my grandad frank lived at number 30

my family lived on Stonecliffe road the Hagues if anyone remembers them id love to hear from you

Robina Simpkins and Vaun Brentnall can be found on facebook

carol irene ted harry and roy?

i was born in 54 and went to pipworth,we must know each other??

my dad was born in 54 and went to pipworth. edward hague?

both my mum and dad are from of the manor, i was born on the manor in 1969.

my mum lived on danebrook drive and my dad lived on beaumont road north.

just after i was born we moved to parkwood springs

what i know my dad was a sort of hells angel from the manor area and my mum was a modette (i think)

my mum is a birtles and my dad is a green

last i knew my uncle george was still up the manor, he used to run and organise the manor majorettes (george birtles) in the 80's

my dad was born in 52 and also went to pipworth school, my dad was 16 when i was born and he went on to work on the railways

does anybody know or remember any of them

hi my grandparents lived at no 4 beaumont road but would be in the sixties i think or very early seventies when grandad died at 91 j

my grandparents were there from when my dad was born in 1952 up untill about 1982, when we moved them up over the other side of the manor onto the new housin estate by the intake cemetry

Edited by bobman7569

i was born and bred on the manor estate i lived on hastiliar road near white house doctors lots of very good memorys growing up

hi anyone remember pat midgeley frank bowling dennis collins or the collins family all born bred on the manor or mick in the cricketers inn ha them were the days eh

John Fogg, that got ran over on prince o wales after school

Hi there Bushbaby,

I cant remember names of family who lived on Fitzhubert Rd side of Betty Pugh but I know I went round there to play!!!! At the Wulfric Rd side of Betty Pugh lived Graham Bridges and his family-I lived at the other end of the block from Graham-he was good friends as kids with my brother Mark-they once set up a telehone system with tin cans n strings between there bedrooms-or tried to ha ha!!!!

I remember Mrs Pugh was also my dinner lady at Prince Edwards. I remember her kitchen once on fire re chip pan!

The only staff names I remember in the post office was a lady called Lyn-who had a baby in the 70's.

I vaguely remember the Bartholemews and remember something happening to a son(?)

We left in 79 but can still remember quite a few names.

I remember an old lady who lived on Fitzhubert (opposite house side of Bettys) who always made kids ice lollies in summer and she would come to her gate with handfuls of lollies.

Can u remember any other names?

mumsy!!

My mum had an auntie who lived on Fitzhubert. I can remember visisting in the 60/70's. Seem to think she lived at 111 called her Mary Heppenstall (Mrs Epp). She moved into that house when the estate was first built and lived there until the 1980's as far as I know Any one remember her?

my grandparents were there from when my dad was born in 1952 up untill about 1982, when we moved them up over the other side of the manor onto the new housin estate by the intake cemetry

my grandparents were called alderson and George favourite haunt was the the darnall green club and the steel in but in the forties he was the postman on the manor for many years xx