Did anyone on live on the Manor in the Seventies?

hi, was Beaumont Road/ close ect near the school???? my dad was brought up on Beaumont somethin i think??? does anyone remember him?? gerrard (gerry) pickford?

anyone remember the wilcoxs off hastilar road,johnsons off paulet road and tghe murphys as well

hi i am one ov the johnsons we lived on paulet road , my x brotherin law wos brian , always fixin cars , big beard everybody knew him

I clearly remember walking up the jennel between Stonecliffe Rd and Archdale Rd with my older brother when I was 4 or 5 years old ('51-'52) and seeing your houses being built, they were surrounded by wooden scaffolding, probably because of the post war steel shortage. I also remember playing on building sites and climbing the shiny wooden scaffolding held together with ropes.

thats really interesting x

I went to prince edwards roughly about this time. his name was not smith or wragg was it? if so yes a bit of a Rogue xxx

does anyone remeber mrs rhyals , she lived on stonecliffe road and ran the sunday school at st swithuns church

does anyone remeber mrs rhyals , she lived on stonecliffe road and ran the sunday school at st swithuns church

Yes but vaguely:)

Yes but vaguely:)

I cant remember her Im afraid. x

hi, was Beaumont Road/ close ect near the school???? my dad was brought up on Beaumont somethin i think???

hi, was Beaumont Road/ close ect near the school???? my dad was brought up on Beaumont somethin i think???

my dad was brought up at no 4 beaumont i think he went to pipworth road school

my dad was brought up at no 4 beaumont i think he went to pipworth road school

might sound like a silly question or not, but is ya dad alive????? my dad was brought up on beaumont near wealthy off i think it were, he was called gerrard pickford (gerry)

gerry pickford ? did he used to be a taxi driver x

gerry pickford ? did he used to be a taxi driver x

yeah thats the one, short an fat with dark skin??? that were my dad. did ya no him when he were younger???