GTA 5 Help with saving?

JackK0

Hello I need some help with GTA 5 on xbox360.

I have three saves when I load it up and it comes on the save I dont like/want comes on not sure why? how can I make it the save I want loads first ?

thanks Jack!

Hello I need some help with GTA 5 on xbox360.

I have three saves when I load it up and it comes on the save I dont like/want comes on not sure why? how can I make it the save I want loads first ?

thanks Jack!

Just load the save you do want using the pause menu, then do a quick save using the phone. The last save is always the one that auto loads.

Just load the save you do want using the pause menu, then do a quick save using the phone. The last save is always the one that auto loads.

No its not the last save that auto loads it isn't on mine I save on the third save file which is the one I use the most and it always loads the save file I never use its annoying because I've saved over that one and it just made another save file hence I have three now??