Can you help .. design logo for webpage in jpg?

Sorry folks, this is a serious question and for those who have artistic skills/ imagination, etc …

no payment is offered so please no need to waste time or disturb, thanks!

might offer a wonderful present

Why don't you just pay to hire a designer ?

no payment is offered so please no need to waste time or

Why do you expect someone to design a logo for free ? Designers are professionals after all. No other industry suffers from people asking for freebies. You wouldn't ask a plumber or builder to work for free.

Hey, give them a chance...... There must be a reason. I have pm'd the op offering help.

Hey, give them a chance...... There must be a reason. I have pm'd the op offering help.

They are thinking of setting up a local travel / tour company in another one of their posts.

A tiny bit of research and you'd have noted what the logo would likely be for. You'd have also noted the OP is a del-boy style character simply looking for a freebie. The design industry is overrun with people offering very low-priced and even free work, which is slowly killing it as people begin to think £10 for a logo is a fair price.

It always shows me how much faith someone has in their business with how much they're willing to invest. People can tell a bad logo a mile off, so freebies mite says some short term cash, but it also makes the business much more likely to fail.

pm me your details ie company intentions and i will have a go....