Locarno 60's searching for Dennis

Does anyone remember Dennis ?

From the Thursday and Sunday nights ?

He used to be bit of a good ' dancer '

Can't remember his second name.

Well there was Dennis the dancer who drove a ready mix concrete lorry .

He was a regular in the Royal Oak on Cemetery Road and used to ask ladies to have a feel at his soft leather belt .

I can still hear the screams.

I recollect a very good bopper and dancer back in the day,a mate and I used to go every Thursday and Sunday night to the Locarno after a few jars in the old Travellers down the Moor!.I can,t remember his name but I remember he was a barrow boy in the old Market,the lad was sadly killed in a road accident I believe!.

I recollect a very good bopper and dancer back in the day,a mate and I used to go every Thursday and Sunday night to the Locarno after a few jars in the old Travellers down the Moor!.I can,t remember his name but I remember he was a barrow boy in the old Market,the lad was sadly killed in a road accident I believe!.

Mich !who lived on the Manor or Woodthorpe he crashed his B.S.A Gold Star on Richmond Road ,Top lad was Mich.

• 3 years later...