Any info coming out from Hillsborough?

rossyrooney

And he hasn't started wearing womens clothes yet, so it's not too bad - yet.

Oh boy Hashimi had nowt to do with United at all, let alone when he became a tart look for your cheap laughs elsewhere, and facts he's a man

I reckon Something is on about Thai ladyboys Pete.

They'd do that heart o thine no good at all:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Just like them buggers at the Lane are doing mine any good ... it sounds a reight match.

I reckon Something is on about Thai ladyboys Pete.

They'd do that heart o thine no good at all:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Just like them buggers at the Lane are doing mine any good ... it sounds a reight match.

Yes Joe it does, it's okay mate got him on ignore not getting banned :hihi::hihi: how are you matey

Good thanks Pete ... but not as good as them lucky buggers at The Lane tonight, it sounds just like the kind of game that we used to watch dun't tha reckon.

Certainly does, I'm at doctors tomrrow still not got oxygen trying to persuade Tracy to ley someone take me one last time to BDTBL; think I'll lose.:suspect:

Keep tormenting 'em for oxygen Pete, it's a comfort to put it on when things start to cut in that you can do nothing about, I find it helps calm the situation, I suppose it's like going back to childhood and having a dummy:hihi:.

Seriously mate it makes a vast difference and it could help you to get out if they give you the portable cylinders too

Keep tormenting 'em for oxygen Pete, it's a comfort to put it on when things start to cut in that you can do nothing about, I find it helps calm the situation, I suppose it's like going back to childhood and having a dummy:hihi:.

Seriously mate it makes a vast difference and it could help you to get out if they give you the portable cylinders too

I'll see doctor Joe & ask him for number to ring

I'll see doctor Joe & ask him for number to ring

Ask him to refer you to the oxygen nurses at N.G.H.. if they test you and fing you need it they arrange for it to be fitted the next day and you should get a back pack for a small cylinder to allow you out in the car or scooter.

Good luck pal, it's certainly helped to prolong my life.