Reclaimed Rustic Bricks

Can somebody help me identify what bricks I have and where I can get some please?

25rngy9.jpg

Dimensions are: 285mm Length & 87mm Height

Pretty sure I saw those in Jewsons on Queens Rd last week although I can't recommend Jewsons for service (or TP for that matter).

Can somebody help me identify what bricks I have and where I can get some please?

25rngy9.jpg

Dimensions are: 285mm Length & 87mm Height

Look like a nottingham brick to me very common 15 years ago and T.P. is your supplier. :hihi: You may have trouble getting them as measurments you give are imperial not metric. There is a brick merchants end of Chesterfied

bypass may have them :hihi: You must take 3 or 4 bricks with you as samples. //re measure as they look like metric to me 75 m.m. Think they had 3 holes in them

Edited by spider1

I think I may have seen some in Pagets at Hillsborough last week. Give them a ring and ask for Tony.

I just been down there an it looks they are Carlton Red Rustic but they cannot get them on the dimensions I've got them. It doesn't really matter because I only need them for a brickwall in the garden.

Thank you very much

I just been down there an it looks they are Carlton Red Rustic but they cannot get them on the dimensions I've got them. It doesn't really matter because I only need them for a brickwall in the garden.

Thank you very much

rickk

I would not do that. These bricks are no good for garden walls . The face shells of . / Ex bricklayer :loopy::hihi:.

rickk

I would not do that. These bricks are no good for garden walls . The face shells of . / Ex bricklayer :loopy::hihi:.

Oops, what do you suggest for a garden/fence brickwall that will match them Red Rusty bricks and it will be strong enough?

I am not considering any wooden or metallic fence types at the moment

Oops, what do you suggest for a garden/fence brickwall that will match them Red Rusty bricks and it will be strong enough?

I am not considering any wooden or metallic fence types at the moment

You do not say how high wall will be .If it will be a re-taining wall etc. A decent merchant like T.P..should be able to advise you but have a word with your bricklayer before you buy them . Trouble is bricks are now very expensive to buy and decent bricklayers hard to find so be care-full. Good luck sure you will sort it . :love::love:

You do not say how high wall will be .If it will be a re-taining wall etc. A decent merchant like T.P..should be able to advise you but have a word with your bricklayer before you buy them . Trouble is bricks are now very expensive to buy and decent bricklayers hard to find so be care-full. Good luck sure you will sort it . :love::love:

I am on about 3' wall. I will take down the wooden fence around garden and house I have now and I will replace it with a brick wall