Clarkson suspended by the BBC

Your kidding right?

Just because someone is the same colour as someone else it doesn't make them the same race, you know that, don't you?

For instance, neither the English nor the Irish are races in their own right, they are however members of two separate races.

The English belong to the Germanic race whilst the Irish belong to the Celtic race, the differences can be seen in DNA.

The same applies to other races, an Indian can racially abuse a Pakistani or vice versa. A Nigerian can racially abuse a Somali.

That's how it works.

---------- Post added 20-03-2015 at 14:10 ----------

Anyone of those descriptions used universally throughout the English speaking world, same as Jock, Taffy or Paddy?

Or are they individual retaliation for nicknames handed out to them?

I'm sorry but I don't understand your grammar.

So Hammond & May are withholding their labour in solidarity with Clarkson. Isn't that what unions do?

Do you think Hammond and May are showing signs of being Left Wingers.

I still find JC funny - I haven't watched the clip -I'm currently watching Trevor Phillips. Just thought I needed winding up a bit.
If it was that interesting Channel 4 programme presented by Trevor Phillips you watched it certainly didn't wind me up, quite thought provoking I thought.

But this thread is about Jeremy Clarkson, and I've only popped on again to read the latest gossip.

I think the BBC has shot itself in the foot here.

If I were Clarkson and had offers from Sky, chanel4 and ITV as it seems he has. Then i'd be grabbing one of those as soon as possible. If the BBC does sack him he has less bargaining power with those 3. Therefore the BBC is pushing him into jumping ship by delaying matters. It also seems clear the james may and richard hammond have set there store by sticking with him. So i would expect a series is not far away presented by the Top Gear lads but on a different chanel. Who wouldn't want them on board when it is one of the few programmes on the beeb that makes a proffit. £50million if the reports are to be beleived.

Well said.

He only has himself to blame is he's booted

He only has himself to blame is he's booted

and suited. :hihi:

---------- Post added 20-03-2015 at 19:20 ----------

If it was that interesting Channel 4 programme presented by Trevor Phillips you watched it certainly didn't wind me up, quite thought provoking I thought.

But this thread is about Jeremy Clarkson, and I've only popped on again to read the latest gossip.

It's more supposition than fact on here but hey who cares?

The bit that wound me up was when someone said in relation to the Muslem abuse in Rotherham that it was a "right winger's dream".

It's a right winger's nightmare. It's a left winger's nightmare (except for Harriet Harman et al http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/feb/23/harriet-harman-patricia-hewitt-pie-nccl-paedophile-claims) . Hec it's even a liberal's nightmare (except for Cyril).

It's everyone's nightmare. I was really very shouty at the telly.

---------- Post added 20-03-2015 at 19:22 ----------

So Hammond & May are withholding their labour in solidarity with Clarkson. Isn't that what unions do?

Everyone should have the right to withdraw their Labour.

Everyone should have the right to withdraw their Labour.

Even in a benevolent dictatorship?

Even in a benevolent dictatorship?

In my benevolent dictatorship they would be allowed to.

They'd have no job to come back to, but they certainly would be allowed to withdraw it.

In my benevolent dictatorship they would be allowed to.

They'd have no job to come back to, but they certainly would be allowed to withdraw it.

That's cleared that up then, at least we know where we stand.

That's cleared that up then, at least we know where we stand.

Always try to help...