Problem with DAB Radio

Does anyone know what can be wrong with my Roberts Gemini 18 DAB Radio ? it was working fine and just went silent, it is now displaying

I ammam not available

I have tried re-tuning it, it has done a full scan and auto tune, but it keeps going back to the same display, I ammam not available, What does this mean ? I have put an add in the wanted section to try and find another one, but would like to get my own repaired, any ideas would be appreciated.

My little DAB radio occassionally suffers from interference from nearby metal objects (My desk is mostly metal) could it be that? Or does moving it not help?

Thanks, but I don't think it is that, it has always been in the same place and been fine, I have tried moving it to other places, but it still wont work, :huh:

Does anyone know what can be wrong with my Roberts Gemini 18 DAB Radio ? it was working fine and just went silent, it is now displaying

I ammam not available

I have tried re-tuning it, it has done a full scan and auto tune, but it keeps going back to the same display, I ammam not available, What does this mean ?

Your mother is trying to make contact? :o