Swfc/sufc predictions

I was born in Sheffield, now live in Bolton. I have supported The Owls all my life and always look or listen for their score first on match days. My husband is a Bolton supporter and I go to all home games and a few away ones. We are on our way to Hillsborough now. A difficult one to predict, I think The Owls may have the edge today, for the sake of my sanity a draw would be perfect!

I was born in Sheffield, now live in Bolton. I have supported The Owls all my life and always look or listen for their score first on match days. My husband is a Bolton supporter and I go to all home games and a few away ones. We are on our way to Hillsborough now. A difficult one to predict, I think The Owls may have the edge today, for the sake of my sanity a draw would be perfect!

Welcome aboard the football section Maureen ann .

I suppose a draw would be the ideal result for you today, then no falling out.:thumbsup: Owl.

It will be smart for you to feel the atmosphere in a proper old Togga ground today Maureen.

If you want a pre match snack and pint try the Riverside a hundred yards from Leppings Lane corner.

All welcome usually.

That sounds good Cuttsie but as I have family in Sheffield we are meeting up with them match for lunch

SWFC 2 - 0 Bolton

MK DONS 1 - SWFC 2

Dozy b**ger - that's before I get my eyes done - edited :hihi: