Blades are ball number 29

canadablade

Jeeze,you really are on one arn't you,i think you must have the post xmas blues or summat,how dare some posters be older than you,the cheek of it:hihi:

you better not read this link i have just found of old shops then:hihi:

http://www.sheffieldhistory.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/323-old-sheffield-shops/

Sorry for making an observation obviously everything I post now will get shot down but hey ho I stand by what I have said yesterday and today.

Been here a long old time and stayed honest with my own name, I dont hide like some on here ;)

Sorry for making an observation obviously everything I post now will get shot down but hey ho I stand by what I have said yesterday and today.

Been here a long old time and stayed honest with my own name, I dont hide like some on here ;)

There you go again,for some one who wants to talk football,you don't talk much football:hihi::hihi:

So does C&A, I bought a couple of shirts from them in Wenceslas Square in Prague a few years ago.

Err, are we a bit off topic here? :o

Not if it was number 29 Wenceslas Square in Prague, they still have C&A's in Spain by the way, I think there's 29 of them.:hihi::hihi:.

Not if it was number 29 Wenceslas Square in Prague, they still have C&A's in Spain by the way, I think there's 29 of them.:hihi::hihi:.

Why, has it closed now? My sister-in-law worked for them for over thirty years and consequently I got to know a lot of their staff on firms do's. :)