Snow felled tree disposal

Errrr.No your not....thats a bit of a silly thing to say....

Hmmm yes it is I'm a tree surgeon and landscaper I know my stuff would you like me to copy and paste the legalitys of letting people work on your property without the correct insurance.

Hmmm yes it is I'm a tree surgeon and landscaper I know my stuff would you like me to copy and paste the legalitys of letting people work on your property without the correct insurance.

Hmmm the stuff you know seems to be geared towards scaring people in to you getting business...

Be honest here.....there is no legal recourse if youve said "yeah..come and sort my tree out and help yourself to the wood"...

Now if you are paying them it might be a little different.

Regarding chainsaws if its private ground and yours no problem.

If your working taking money etc then different matter but mates helping each other.....give it a rest ...

not sure if this would be legal

I am sure its completely OK---people have always helped each other---its called being human...No one legislates against people helping each other.

People misquote the law to try and enforce things to their advantage but helping each other out is what makes us great.

I am sure its completely OK---people have always helped each other---its called being human...No one legislates against people helping each other.

People misquote the law to try and enforce things to their advantage but helping each other out is what makes us great.

Yes people have but now we live in a law suit fueled society where everyone's out for themselves and look how many claim adverts are on tv now.

I'm not mis quoting thanks and I'm not taking advantage I haven't offered to do it I would do it for free as I would use the wood for my wood burner in the house.

can you put a link up to this so we can all see whats required

Yes people have but now we live in a law suit fueled society where everyone's out for themselves and look how many claim adverts are on tv now.

I'm not mis quoting thanks and I'm not taking advantage I haven't offered to do it I would do it for free as I would use the wood for my wood burner in the house.

That's a very different thing..... You can try to sue anyone for anything but unlikely to happen..... There are a lot of legal claim companies but there are more nice people who like helping each other out..... On balance and the fact we are a society suggests we are out of for each other.... Life is hard but it's also quite nice sometimes

A Sheffield Forumer came and cut the tree up. It took him perhaps a hour and a half.

I loaded the wood up later in the week and dropped it off at his house, so both parties happy.

Er no you don't...

I have a duty of care towards you for the things I'm responsible for like a loose drain cover.

You have a responsibility for yourself if you make a mistake with your tooling. If I employed you as an expert I have a reasonable expectation that you know what you are doing and I'm not responsible for your inability.