2014/2015 Snow & Winter Weather MegaThread

Pleased to be able to say I'm been discharged after all tests showed nothing too naughty, just rest and go straight back if anything else like that happens.

I'm going to go to bed and listen to the rain bouncing off the window tonight, no snow but might be a few bins settling their contents all over the road!

The Twitter account is something to think about, but probably a bit late now, maybe next winter!

So good to hear you're OK Twirler

Pleased to be able to say I'm been discharged after all tests showed nothing too naughty, just rest and go straight back if anything else like that happens.

I'm going to go to bed and listen to the rain bouncing off the window tonight, no snow but might be a few bins settling their contents all over the road!

The Twitter account is something to think about, but probably a bit late now, maybe next winter!

Good to hear Twirl :)

Bold sounds like good medicine. Take care.

Thank you again all, truly been touched the past few days, shows the best side of this forum. I've never met any of you and I had offers of bringing me bits to the hospital, well wishes and the like, it has put a smile on my face!

Thank you again all, truly been touched the past few days, shows the best side of this forum. I've never met any of you and I had offers of bringing me bits to the hospital, well wishes and the like, it has put a smile on my face!

This forum is great for that. After my accident last year I had lots of support from the lovely people on here.

Glad you're ok, and I enjoy your weather reports :)

glad to hear you're OK Twirler, we rely on your weather forecasts so need you in tip top condition!

Normal business is being resumed!

There is a chance of snow for some of us on Sunday afternoon/evening.

I very much doubt it will snow at low levels but as last week it probably won't be a day for driving over the Snake Pass, or sunbathing in Ringinglow..

not again!!! I live up the high end... had enough of it now. xxxx

Thanks for the warning though xx

I've just got in from playing 90-minutes of Football in Stannington and it was hailing and sleeting there.

There's a front due to hit in an hour or two that will definitely produce snow over the peaks and higher parts of West Sheffield, will probably be rain at lower levels but I'll keep an eye out and let you know if that changes!

Just driven over snake and its fine. A tiny bit of slush on the very highest parts but nothing to worry about

Looks like it's sleeting at the moment.