MMA clubs around Rotherham / Sheffield / Dinnington area?

Hey guys, I have done a lot of searching around for info on this subject and have read some posts on the forums but was hoping ot get some tailor made advice if possible.

I trained Ju jitsu for 4 years when I was younger (27 and unfit and slightly chubby now) and loved it and am looking to get back into martial arts in the near future. I am looking for something more serious where I can actually get stuck in with proper grappling and or sparring so I am thinking Judo, Ju Jitsu, BJJ kind of thing or an MMA gym. Basically I want to train something more realistic where I get to train with a real resisting opponent as opposed to just doing scripted drills (not trying to be deliberately offensive) impractical techniques.

Not interested in doing it for anything more than a hobby but I am wanting to get in shape and learn how to actually handle myself properly.

Are there any places around here like this? I have heard about BodyFlo in Sheffield but that's all I really know of off hand. I recently moved to North Anston so if theres anything that way on would be good to know too.

Also is VS Gym in Rotherham any good / still open? Its website is down so no idea of its status.

Thanks for any help and for being patient with a question I know has been asked a lot.

I go to a gym in Stannington that does mma if your interested?