New street lights - symbol on ground

mlfc

Can anyone settle a "discussion" between me and the wife?

We are due to have new street lights in Ecclesfield and where each one is planned there's a symbol on the ground that looks like a 6 inside a rectangle.

I think it must be a symbol representing a lampost but my wife thinks it's just a 6 which it does look like but I can't see why they would put a 6. Maybe it's something else altogether

Just wondered if anyone knows. It's not threatening divorce so not a great issue if we never find out

Can anyone settle a "discussion" between me and the wife?

We are due to have new street lights in Ecclesfield and where each one is planned there's a symbol on the ground that looks like a 6 inside a rectangle.

I think it must be a symbol representing a lampost but my wife thinks it's just a 6 which it does look like but I can't see why they would put a 6. Maybe it's something else altogether

Just wondered if anyone knows. It's not threatening divorce so not a great issue if we never find out

Reminds me of the TV classic series 'The Prisoner', in which Patrick Mc Goohan was 'Number 6' lol:hihi:

If and when your new lights are fitted I hope they work better than ours in S20, fitted now for over four weeks, they come on at dusk then go off again within 30 minutes never to come back on until the saga is repeated the following night.

I am sick of reporting the fault, street force or street farce as they are known here are rubbish.

If and when your new lights are fitted I hope they work better than ours in S20, fitted now for over four weeks, they come on at dusk then go off again within 30 minutes never to come back on until the saga is repeated the following night.

I am sick of reporting the fault, street force or street farce as they are known here are rubbish.

This seems to be happening a lot, somebody on another thread said the same they come on for so long and then switch off I think Amey may have problem with the control system