2015/16 recommended tradesmen MEGATHREAD no advertising/self promotion

Aqua

Have just had a kitchen replacement done by Ryan from RFJoinery and really happy with it. Despite being given a really tight budget and time frame (due to us moving out as well) he went above and beyond to complete the work on time and to a good standard - even when other tradesmen had not done what they should have! Thanks Ryan:D

Hi I would like to recommend Jeff from Joinery Solutions. Jeff has laminated my kitchen floor. Excellent quality job, quick, turned up on time, cheaper than other quotes. His number is 07861379796

Written by Phil

Hello all

I've got a lovely roll end out of area for a bargain price to go in my kitchen/diner. The kitchen area has laminate, but the dining area is carpeted. The room is only 2.9m x 3.5m, but I need someone (professional) to fit it. Can anyone recommend? Tried a couple and thus far heard nothing back!

Most places seem to want to supply the carpet too, which I don't need.

Hi

Can anyone recommend me a good plasterer who is relatively inexpensive please? I need a room skimming, 4 walls and ceiling, roughly 3.5m square. I'm tight for time and money, so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Hi

Can anyone recommend me a good plasterer who is relatively inexpensive please? I need a room skimming, 4 walls and ceiling, roughly 3.5m square. I'm tight for time and money, so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Send a PM to Joiner Andy he may know somebody